Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanil07 View Post
    I have been having good luck with breeding this time. I got my Love (Virtue+Olympus) and Life (Forest + Fire) dragons on the first try. Actually, I had to do Love twice because I crafted Courier and Overgrowth just before starting the Tales event and made a mistake planning how to use the nests, so I had to hatch my first Love and breed another. Got it on first try again. I bred the Life dragon for the step that said "breed a forest dragon with another dragon", ****ing two birds with one stone.

I also managed to breed and hatch a Dark Crystal while the breeding den and one nest were free.
    can I ask u how u got a dark crystal...been trying for 2 months

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly_10 View Post
    can I ask u how u got a dark crystal...been trying for 2 months
    gemstone + peacock. There's a separate thread about it here

Rhino Keeper
    hello everybody .. i just completed chapter 5. the reward is found in the storage button. once u press the island parts it will say your land is expanding but i'm not sure where it would be located. i'll just wait and see. hope this info is helpful. so far a chapter a day. i think we got an extra day to complete the tales...hooray

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanil07 View Post
    gemstone + peacock. There's a separate thread about it here
    thank you very much .. good luck with the tales

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    I'm on Chapter 9 .... Deliberately sped the chapters yesterday because of normal life time demands which coincide with last two chapters especially on the last chapter , my decison as I really want to completed this one , often I don't bother to go past second dragon ......

Chapter nine complete.... Had just enough food to raise white glass dragon to last evolution to L10 now to scavenge food from mines and farms to get to L13 for last chapter, once done just have decide when to start last chapter to stand a chance of finishing .... Life gets in the way of DS ... ( two newish rescue older dogs both with health problems one with severe in patient care for 4 days plus normal life of course )
    How many gems does it cost to start chapter 10 early? Thanks!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Chapter 7
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I finished chapter 6 and am half way through chapter 7 but I never got the white glass favor in my supplies.

Never mind, it did finally appear.
    Last edited by guinnatar; 08-26-16 at 02:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    How many gems does it cost to start chapter 10 early? Thanks!
    no gems but usually it cost 50 golds (this supposed you finished chapter 9 )
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

A tournament! Praise be! We have a chance to complete those 8 battles on the final day if we throw the tournament and save the first eight rounds for the tasks.

I am so happy right now! Especially as we already have a Guardian Angel Dragon so we're not even missing out on a new dragon.

Fashion Designer
    I have finished chapter 8 today. I was sure we would get a tournament today . But a flash tournament??? I was expecting a six day one as we just had a flash one last time. My bad!!!
    Now I am in a dilemma. Either I throw the tournament which I really don't want to as the prize is a champion. OR I speed up my days so that I can complete my dragon tales without a hitch....
    Aaaarrghh. ...