Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Chapt 5 done, Love waiting to be hatched. Got first try Virtue+Olympus. Fire+Forest of course produced Landworm first try, as usual! Just cruisin' along really. 8 battles on the last day is the tough bit for me, no battling during work.
    Feel your pain there!

Executive Chef
    I forgot to plant my 20 hour crops early enough yesterday, so I have to wait a few more hours to collect 80 tokens before I can start crafting White Glass. I finally have a Life on the nest ready for tomorrow. It took only 4 tries this time.

Just wondering if it is better to send out 15 donation requests at a time or just a whole bunch at once? Or does it not make a difference?

Executive Chef
    I'm on Chapter 9 .... Deliberately sped the chapters yesterday because of normal life time demands which coincide with last two chapters especially on the last chapter , my decison as I really want to completed this one , often I don't bother to go past second dragon ......

Chapter nine complete.... Had just enough food to raise white glass dragon to last evolution to L10 now to scavenge food from mines and farms to get to L13 for last chapter, once done just have decide when to start last chapter to stand a chance of finishing .... Life gets in the way of DS ... ( two newish rescue older dogs both with health problems one with severe in patient care for 4 days plus normal life of course )
    Last edited by pernmagic; 08-26-16 at 05:29 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Waw! Never thought that I'll end up here.... I have the WhiteGlass dragon on the nest..... after the time spent on the battles on Chapter 5 I almost gave up but now I'm a little more hopefull and now I'm back to getting all thew food that I can in order to level him up.

Executive Chef
    I haven't requested any maps since the tales started and I'm still receiving them from my last request over a week ago. (I'm in the middle of chapter 7 right now so haven't received them as a chapter prize today.) Yesterday I had 59/60 and today I had 60/60 and was able to start an expansion. So it's definitely safest to not send out any requests once a tales is announced until it's over.

Rhino Keeper
    First of my 6 battles is a Map dragon. I've no idea what to put against it, though the magic it produces is fire so perhaps treating it like a red dragon would work. Any ideas/advice would be welcome!

Got him! Level 14 yellow/red dragon beat the map dragon with a magic knockout!
    Last edited by Cesar49; 08-26-16 at 07:19 AM. Reason: additional info

Rhino Keeper
    In chapter 7 says craft white glass dragon but I hv just 1 white glass favors how to get more favors?? Any suggestions?? Please and thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    First of my 6 battles is a Map dragon. I've no idea what to put against it, though the magic it produces is fire so perhaps treating it like a red dragon would work. Any ideas/advice would be welcome!
    Try a red type such as Fire or Playful. Compass Rose took down my RS 12, but Fire 10 took care of him!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglowy View Post
    In chapter 7 says craft white glass dragon but I hv just 1 white glass favors how to get more favors?? Any suggestions?? Please and thank you
    You'll get another "favor" after you finish step 4 of chapter 7