Page 38 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Kitsune is a fabulous fail. I kept the two Kitsune fails as well, lol.

Fashion Designer
    2 virtues and a laserlight. I'm so far behind now its not likely i'll catch up. they insist that breeding rules don't change during tales. I call bull*

Rhino Keeper
    Aimed for Love but ended up with...Viture.

Rhino Keeper
    We are getting some great prizes for completing chapters too. Xp and coins. I couldn't be more happy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    I have 2 Kitsunes in a row! Plus 1 Light and 1 Laserlight! When I think of how long I waited for my first Kitsune, many many months and I loved the look so much and envied all other islands that had her... *bitter laugh*
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Kitsune is a fabulous fail. I kept the two Kitsune fails as well, lol.
    yes and you can trade the 2nd kitsune for 1 big pink gem , that will help you to craft Quartz (powerful vs yellow-green dragons)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Farm Supplier
    I have been having good luck with breeding this time. I got my Love (Virtue+Olympus) and Life (Forest + Fire) dragons on the first try. Actually, I had to do Love twice because I crafted Courier and Overgrowth just before starting the Tales event and made a mistake planning how to use the nests, so I had to hatch my first Love and breed another. Got it on first try again. I bred the Life dragon for the step that said "breed a forest dragon with another dragon", ****ing two birds with one stone.

I also managed to breed and hatch a Dark Crystal while the breeding den and one nest were free.
    Last edited by JDanil07; 08-25-16 at 07:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    For those of you who are getting virtue fails: you might want to keep one, if you don't have it already, since you have to breed virtue & another dragon in chapter 9 (high levels).

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Kitsune/Light, Kitsune/Olympus, Virtue/Light, Virtue/Olympus are good combinations to stay away from Virtue fails. Any Pink with Olympus itself will give you four options: Olympus, Love, Laserlight and Prime Power.

Rhino Keeper
    I got Laserlight & Virtue fails before getting love on 3rd try with Fire & Light. Got Life on first try with Fire & Forest. Wish I had checked here first & found out about using Olympus/Virtue combo. Main thing is to start breeding early.

Executive Chef
    Chapt 5 done, Love waiting to be hatched. Got first try Virtue+Olympus. Fire+Forest of course produced Landworm first try, as usual! Just cruisin' along really. 8 battles on the last day is the tough bit for me, no battling during work.