Page 34 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Star7499 View Post
    What is the best combination to get a life dragon
    I got mine with fire +forest.
    I started breeding the required Dragons early in the quest. I got life when the task asked us to breed forest with any other dragon .. So my life has been sitting on the nest for the past so many days. I was able to buy a 2nd nest some time back , so I was able to carry on with my other breeding requirements.

Is this meant to fail, this tale

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Star7499 View Post
    What is the best combination to get a life dragon
    I always get one with forest and life. Cuts out most fails.

Rhino Keeper
    Ouch! I just put a level 4 Olympus dragon with a level 4 love dragon, to get the love dragon I need for tomorrow, but got the 15 hour Laserlight (I assume) instead. I ask you, level FOUR! I never get the common ones on these tales - last time I needed a life dragon it took me 6 tries! On the plus side I do get some good dragons!

Executive Chef
    3rd attempt to breed Life .....fire X Forest ....2 landworm then life so will be ready for tomorrow morning ..... apart from the time problem for chapter 10 on Saturday ..... With 8 battles to get through then plus the donations ... Think I have the rest sorted .... Might finish ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerzuma View Post
    Now I'm seriously mad. I have only been farming 5 farms for a whole day because I put 2 of them on 20 hrs so I could pass 7:4 and when I farmed them as prompted I only got 2 shards a piece.
    I was getting 2 shards per every 1 harvest of the 1 hr. Crop. Eek...I can't remember the name as I always plant DD. But I was shocked to see 2 shards, I don't know why the discrepancies. Maybe I had good luck just for having to sit though three virtue fails.

Fashion Designer
    Island pieces, really? My mine has been closed for a while. So I am hoping for a Grand Reopening! (Hint,hint) Now I have Virtue instead of Love in the den. Can we have a breeding den activation sale like during the Moneyboard events?
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    I was getting 2 shards per every 1 harvest of the 1 hr. Crop. Eek...I can't remember the name as I always plant DD. But I was shocked to see 2 shards, I don't know why the discrepancies. Maybe I had good luck just for having to sit though three virtue fails.
    I'm on chapter 7 and I was counting on the 20 shards per each 8 hour crop. Was surprised and disappointed to see that I only got 16 per each. Seems this is the new standard...

Rhino Keeper
    I feel like I'm playing catch up with this tales, the tales started all by its self, 36 hours before I noticed, so I was grateful that I caught up almost straight away, but then I'm convinced that chapter 4 started on chapter 3, and for some reason I'm really struggling to win battles, my opponents seem to be ridiculously hard, for example I'm on loosing to dark crystal 14........ Is anyone else experiencing this?

The game just automatically skipped chapter 4 for me and charged me the gold for it. Doubt emailing will do anything, but I'm going to try because there's no way I would have spent that gold and I wasn't even on the Dragon Tales screen when it did.