Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleCaring View Post
    How do I breed a Virtue dragon
    Red + White

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    You can completely avoid Virtue (33 hours) and Justice (25 hours) fails by breeding Love (or any other white-red dragon) with Olympus.
    Thanks, I'll give that a try next and hopefully I can make up the time to finish still.

Executive Chef
    I used Fire & Light. Got several Loves plus 15hr Laserlight.

Rhino Keeper
    Any one else having more difficulty than usual on these battles?
    I can't get a level 13 Goldwing to go down!
    I'm stuck on Ch 4 on my 5th day because I can't get through my 2nd battle. I even had to ultimate my first battle because i only had a 10% chance of winning and I had never used gold on the battles of the Tales until maybe the last day. I'm not going to ultimate again here.
    I've tried Award, Cursed Idol, Germany, Amphora, Astro, Camelot, Chariot, Comic,Warrior Princess and others, some more than once!
    This isn't a tournament and I'm only on Chapter 4 for goodness sake.
    Any suggestions to beat a gold producing dragon?
    Thanks

Just adding...I'm level 167 and I've looked back at previous posts and see it's not just me having difficulty with these battles.
    Frustrating to realize the odds are against me so soon. Will have to rethink how far I'll try to go as the last dragon will be unattainable with so many battles.
    Last edited by PrairieGrass; 08-24-16 at 02:09 PM.

Fashion Designer
    UNREAL! trying for love I got two virtues back to back and on my other account I got Justice and laser light. Love is supposed to be common, right??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    Any one else having more difficulty than usual on these battles?
    I can't get a level 13 Goldwing to go down!
    I'm stuck on Ch 4 on my 5th day because I can't get through my 2nd battle. I even had to ultimate my first battle because i only had a 10% chance of winning and I had never used gold on the battles of the Tales until maybe the last day. I'm not going to ultimate again here.
    I've tried Award, Cursed Idol, Germany, Amphora, Astro, Camelot, Chariot, Comic,Warrior Princess and others, some more than once!
    This isn't a tournament and I'm only on Chapter 4 for goodness sake.
    Any suggestions to beat a gold producing dragon?
    Thanks
    I beat Goldwing 13 with Rose Knight 15 last night. This one can sometimes hard to beat. I use champ to beat dragons level 13 up and use diamond 15 to beat high level champ. Good luck, otherwise you can use battle arena calculator, it's very helpful.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    UNREAL! trying for love I got two virtues back to back and on my other account I got Justice and laser light. Love is supposed to be common, right??
    Yeah same here. Someone recommend a red/white combo (love or laser light) and Olympus to take the virtue and justice fails out of the equation. Haven't tried as yet, still waiting for my virtues to hatch and finish breeding.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyRocket View Post
    Yeah same here. Someone recommend a red/white combo (love or laser light) and Olympus to take the virtue and justice fails out of the equation. Haven't tried as yet, still waiting for my virtues to hatch and finish breeding.
    I will try that next....in 32 more hours😁

Banned
    How long do requests stay active? I sent out 31 requests for maps yesterday am, I have since received 25 maps, how long will the other 6 requests stay active?

The reason I am asking is because on Sunday I will be wanting to send out donation requests and if I don't get another map back before then I will be 1 short, if 1 were to come back on Sunday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    How long do requests stay active? I sent out 31 requests for maps yesterday am, I have since received 25 maps, how long will the other 6 requests stay active?

The reason I am asking is because on Sunday I will be wanting to send out donation requests and if I don't get another map back before then I will be 1 short, if 1 were to come back on Sunday.
    Remember when you send out requests do not send to Stormie. Stormie's reply does not count towards the 20 a day limit.
    What you need to do is request from Stormie if you are 1 short. This was experienced in a Tales where you had to get 20 on the last day, where many people, myself included only receive 19. Thankfully I played the Stormie request and got the 20.