Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    The battles on Chaper 5 are driving me crazy. And it's just for the mid level battles. i can't imagine what higher levels have to do

Executive Chef
    Started trying for Life. First try is 6 hours. (Probably a Landworm. Usually I get lots of Landworms before managing to get Life - it's like Landworm was a common on my Isles!)
    Hoping to score a Dino during these tries since I still don't have one.

Farm Supplier
    I've got life 1st try now sitting waiting.
    Though trying for love, I've now got Virtue twice in a row, that's 33hrs each for breed then another 33hrs each for hatching.

Guess my chances are just about over for getting through this one in time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    People please be awere to 'have' and 'craft' something in spell shop.sometimes acts in chapters that we post are not 100% correct.so I recomend if it says have hold it in the shop until you are asc for it,and collect it.
    In past events we had this kind of differents.this dosent mean that this is not correct....just be cerful.
    totally agree : when it says "have", i always craft it the day before and let it in craft shop until i need it just in case the word was not the good one (too many traps made me cautious )
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    The battles are grueling!!!
    I am level 110 , so playing at high lvl.
    Am at chapter 5 .. Started my battles a Around yesterday afternoon and stilling not been able to do 4 battles.
    Am stuck with castle lvl 13 and have tried all the recommended Dragons. I have a 6 deep line of dragons waiting to visit the spa.
    I was hoping for a tournament last night as it makes easier to do the battles but no such luck.
    With a total of 24 battles to win.....

And I so do want the glasswing as it is a Rainbow/ champion . Willing to sacrifice all the food that is needed to get it.

Any suggestions as to beat CASTLE DRAGON???
    before i got level 15 champ, i used to choose a white-pink dragon (Valentine , tiny, melody,..)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Dear Storm 8. You put island parts as a prize with insane food and this many battles for high level players during tales and you can kiss my average of 100 bucks a month good bye cuz I'm already not doing your Leader Boards. The dragons first and last were some of the best but this is impossible and the useless island parts took my wanting to even try to win glass wing away.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Just a question to top level players ...... I'm L182 ...... I have RS L15 champ/rainbow and Glasswing is the same combo only difference is Rs is super rare Glasswing is ultra rare .....this tales is food hungry , high battle numbers and needing neighbour support in the last chapter which is usually difficult and the vast amounts of food needed throughout the tales do you really consider its worth going through to the finish .......
    I've completed ch5 but struggling to get all the crafting pieces and food to eventually hopefully complete
    Just asking ..... Not complaining
    Hi I am level 192. I also have RS but going to try to get this one. I don't know whether it's going to be any better than RS in battle as RS is not my best fighter. But i really like this one. Besides, we can always grow more food but this one will be gone if we miss it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Hi I am level 192. I also have RS but going to try to get this one. I don't know whether it's going to be any better than RS in battle as RS is not my best fighter. But i really like this one. Besides, we can always grow more food but this one will be gone if we miss it.
    Thanks , I agree, my doubts came because my RS is one of my best in arena so I'll see how far can get .... Thanks
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyRocket View Post
    I've got life 1st try now sitting waiting.
    Though trying for love, I've now got Virtue twice in a row, that's 33hrs each for breed then another 33hrs each for hatching.

Guess my chances are just about over for getting through this one in time.
    You can completely avoid Virtue (33 hours) and Justice (25 hours) fails by breeding Love (or any other white-red dragon) with Olympus.

Nightclub Owner
    Finished Chapter 6, on track with 1 chapter per day
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)