Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    I haven't reached this task yet but can you request donations from neighbours the night before and accept the donations when prompted? This is only my second Tales and I didn't have this task the first time (low levels). I'm afraid that I might be tight on time. Thanks for the help.
    Sorry this isn't an answer , but I wanted to add more to this question. I haven't taken a tales to the end in a long time, but will do so for Glasswing. The donations confuse me.

-Is this like requesting maps?
    -Does it matter how many people I ask for donations?
    -----should I pick 20* people I know are likely to be online? (*20 is how many maps you can receive in one day????)
    -----should I pick 40+ people to ask and hope for the best?

If I ask 40 people, or 60 people, or whatever number of people, what happens? Do they all receive the request and then once my 15 donations have come in, the requests sent out to others disappear?

What happens if I send out a request to 20 people & 10 people respond and 10 people don't respond... Can I send out more requests to new people????

Does anybody really know the answers to these questions or can someone from TL please respond.

Farm Supplier
    I know it's been listed before but I haven't copied it down and next time I see it I will definitely copy them down but please can someone tell me how many Runestones/Glass Spears ect... for each type of planting?

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe this donations task is required to complete tales, on the last day none the less. Understandably, the tales-tasks become increasingly more difficult as one reaches the final day. But the tasks are able to be completed without spending gold if one plans well enough in advance and logs into the game frequently. The tasks are generally able to be controlled by the player (let's just ignore those 8 battles in the arena for now ). Having this pointless "donations task" takes control away from the user and seems little more than a thinly veiled gold trap. Just my (frustrated) 2 cents, TL.
    Last edited by Splashy81; 08-23-16 at 10:15 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys66 View Post
    I know it's been listed before but I haven't copied it down and next time I see it I will definitely copy them down but please can someone tell me how many Runestones/Glass Spears ect... for each type of planting?
    40 spears for 20 hours, so 2 spears per hour of food grown.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    Sorry this isn't an answer , but I wanted to add more to this question. I haven't taken a tales to the end in a long time, but will do so for Glasswing. The donations confuse me.

-----should I pick 20* people I know are likely to be online? (*20 is how many maps you can receive in one day????)

If I ask 40 people, or 60 people, or whatever number of people, what happens? Do they all receive the request and then once my 15 donations have come in, the requests sent out to others disappear?

What happens if I send out a request to 20 people & 10 people respond and 10 people don't respond... Can I send out more requests to new people????

Does anybody really know the answers to these questions or can someone from TL please respond.
    You can only request when prompted from the task in the Act. You can only receive 20 items from Neighbors per day but you can request from all neighbors. Issues with the time when we needed 20 items from Neighbors was some people had old map requests that came in instead of the new request. As soon as I see a new Tales I stop asking for maps until I know if there are items in Tales I need from Neighbors. Yes you can request from new neighbors just added but once you receive 20 of any combination of items in a day you can not receive any more. I hope this helps.

Nightclub Owner
    Take this warning from my personal experience: if you have a lot of neighbors (probably 100+) DO NOT REQUEST FROM ALL NEIGHBORS AT ONE TIME/ON THE SAME DAY. Last Tales event, I had to spend 155 non-refundable gold because my requests would not go through to my neighbors because a request I sent out days before somehow clogged or blocked the system. Now, I will only send out 20 per day and to different neighbors. This of course makes the task that much more difficult which totally supports the gold trap theory in my experienced opinion.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Wow just saw the new habitat very very cool I don't know if it was just in progress or what but it's a stunner too already bought lol.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Wow just saw the new habitat very very cool I don't know if it was just in progress or what but it's a stunner too already bought lol.
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...eves-August-30)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post

You can only request when prompted from the task in the Act. You can only receive 20 items from Neighbors per day but you can request from all neighbors. Issues with the time when we needed 20 items from Neighbors was some people had old map requests that came in instead of the new request. As soon as I see a new Tales I stop asking for maps until I know if there are items in Tales I need from Neighbors. Yes you can request from new neighbors just added but once you receive 20 of any combination of items in a day you can not receive any more. I hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Agreed, glad they came out with it. I was worried the Olympus/Champion was the only one we were going to get.