Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Valiant ten beat metal 11 RS 10 and Infinity 13 one more try and I am quitting tales because I know this drill last two tourneys for me took me a week to heal all my dragons, I wanted the prize, planned to spend gold to get it but oh well.

Farm Supplier
    I know it's been listed before but I haven't copied it down and next time I see it I will definitely copy them down but please can someone tell me how many Runestones/Glass Spears ect... for each type of planting?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Can @Amerish or a Storm8 mod please add Lenasdiner's oh-so-handy steps (from post #243, pg. 25) to the 1st page? I have more than one acct, so I need to refer to the steps for multiple levels. And it's not just me, I've seen many requests for the Chapter lists for low & mid-levels.

Thanks again to those who add the steps in such a nice, easy-to-read fashion! You are much appreciated!

Btw, I asked earlier, but not sure if anyone saw. Does anyone have the storyline? Either screenshots, or just the text? I forgot to read it, I was so focused on the tasks, lol.
    Just added the steps to Post #1
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys66 View Post
    I know it's been listed before but I haven't copied it down and next time I see it I will definitely copy them down but please can someone tell me how many Runestones/Glass Spears ect... for each type of planting?
    I think in past tales it has been 2.5 for every hour of planting. Haven't gotten there yet this time.

EDIT:Only 2 per hour this time. Strange that it changed and glad I actually paid attention.
    Last edited by nicsdragonisle; 08-24-16 at 03:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't reached this task yet but can you request donations from neighbours the night before and accept the donations when prompted? This is only my second Tales and I didn't have this task the first time (low levels). I'm afraid that I might be tight on time. Thanks for the help.

Rhino Keeper
    Great story - thanks for posting. Love that it ties previous tales together and hints to future tales. I like having an ongoing story line rather than random tales.
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Fashion Designer
    So I thought I'd get a head start and get my love dragon on the nest (I'm on ch 4 today). First try, 33hrs ugh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    So I thought I'd get a head start and get my love dragon on the nest (I'm on ch 4 today). First try, 33hrs ugh
    Red x pink, no virtue

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Red x pink, no virtue
    Really? Good tip, thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    I haven't reached this task yet but can you request donations from neighbours the night before and accept the donations when prompted? This is only my second Tales and I didn't have this task the first time (low levels). I'm afraid that I might be tight on time. Thanks for the help.
    You will need to wait until you get this act before requesting from neighbors .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request