Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    I think it's 40 @@
    Thanks! ☺

Quote Originally Posted by bunny191 View Post
    Its 40 Glass Spears for a 20 hour crop as done that one today hope this helps
    Thanks as well! ☺

Rhino Keeper
    The in game graphic is not accessible during game play....only when the game completely resets or maybe at the beginning of a new day. Because of the confusion, I specifically was trying to access the graphic and had to rely on the info on page one here. Huge mistake...I crafted a courier tying up the nest for two days. This really sucks. Never would have done that had I known it started on the 21st. Really sucks for me and everybody else who planned accordingly

Huh? I just had a Levelup and my bugged task to craft and hatch the Forgefather became completed.
    I will be laughing so hard, if it bugs at the next step, cause I already gave up and leveled it again...XD

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Question for Storm8 staff, the prize for completing chapter 5 is 15 island parts, for those of us that have the maximum in storage, is our prize nothing?
    I'm wondering that myself. I hope not.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    I'm wondering that myself. I hope not.
    If you are maxed, you will still receive the reward. It'll go over the limit number.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by puppyzt View Post
    Yep. And got periket. Very extrange, due to periket is 5hrs timer.
    if it is parakeet, then you didn't use air/diamond. air/diamond can not give parakeet. you used another pair : air and another dragon that has green
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Low level (I'm level 28)

Chapter 4 of 10 has 3 acts

Act 1: Harvest 8 buffbeets
    Act 2: ??? (She forwarded me past it so I'm unsure what it that she wanted, that I've already done, sorry!)
    Act 3: Collect 32 Glass Spears from farming
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    Yea after I posted a reply I noticed you said your level 30 it's really hard to do much of anything at level 30 right now I would just work on collecting dragons and build your coins and farms up this game is well worth it after a certain point it just takes a while to get to that point eventually you will have so many coins there won't be anything else to buy it just takes time

Quote Originally Posted by MarijeMig View Post
    At level 30 you get lower goals. I thought tales were a breeze at level 30. Especially if you're prepaired. Don't worry, you can make it to the end. Unfortunately you will not get 3 but 2 dragons. The next time you'll probably be midlevel and have work hard to get three dragons. I just leveled up to 96 wich I don't think is high level, but that's just how it is. I don't know if I'll make it, but I'm sure as hell going to try. Great dragons to work my a** off ;-)
    Thanks for the advice and encouragement!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    if it is parakeet, then you didn't use air/diamond. air/diamond can not give parakeet. you used another pair : air and another dragon that has green
    I used Air/diamond knowing that for sure air egg will be the result (2hr), but when I saw the timer on 7 hr I was soo intrigue; but when periket egg appear on nest was a surprise.
    Not the first time I usually pair diamond when I want a surprise.
    Don't know why, but its ok.