Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Farm Supplier
    I decided to breed Air/diamond and my timer say 7 hr. Last time I use this pair the results was air egg. Now lets see the result.

Farm Supplier
    How can I farm glass spears? I haven't this choose in my farms...
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    I don't believe it but I have to......... Trying to breed Love and TWO DARN Virtures in a row, 33 hours each. Yuck!
    ouch ! that's bad luck ! i got justice (25h) but you beat me !

Quote Originally Posted by puppyzt View Post
    I decided to breed Air/diamond and my timer say 7 hr. Last time I use this pair the results was air egg. Now lets see the result.
    are you sure you used air/diamond ? there is only 2 outcomes with this pair (air dragon 2h or gold dragon 44h)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Ah! Help please? What do I do?

I'm level 28 and here's what I got for 3rd round:

Chapter 3 Act 1: Breed fire/fire
    Chapter 3 Act 2: (no idea, Dragon Momma passed me over it)
    Chapter 3 Act 3: Craft/Hatch Forgefather

I've already done the craft and hatch and even evolved him to level 4 yesterday, taking him off the evolotionizer just before seeing what Dragon Momma wanted me to do.

How do I get her to recognise that he's hanging out already so I can move on?
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Thank you very much. I have 699 unique dragons. I searched and searched and did not find Forefather anywhere. I thought maybe my DT progress had come to an abrupt halt.

I wish TL would add select buttons to our album like we have in the Battle Arena (i.e., show me all my Diamond dragons or Blue dragons, etc.)

Regards, Deb
    agreed ! i too can hardly find among my 500 dragons the one i want , so i can imagine that 700 is really tough to find
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post

For example:
    Hatch a Life means you can breed for it ahead of time, but wait until you are prompted before you hatch it from the nest.
    Thanks for the info! Really helpful !

Just want to make extra sure.... For the hatching task, do I have to start hatching when prompted (i.e. to keep the parents at the breeding den and send the egg to the nest only when prompted), or do I simply have to finish hatching when prompted (i.e. to have the egg on the nest already before the prompt and remove it from the nest when prompted)?

Thanks a lot!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    I don't believe it but I have to......... Trying to breed Love and TWO DARN Virtures in a row, 33 hours each. Yuck!
    Breed Love and Olympus. It eliminates the possibility of Virtue. I got Love once again on the first try with this combo. Good luck!

Unfortunately mine said I had until the 23rd so I was harvesting to get ready and BOOM. It just self started today and my farms are full of Leaks and Scalypears. I am now at a bigger disadvantage than before. Very sad. But usual will give it the best shot I can. I'm level 69.

This is completely unfair. To tell us we have until the 23 to get started but then forcing us to start 2 full days early is unacceptable. Someone has clearly made a mistake. I'd like you to stop my timer, please. Or give me two extra days, because I was not ready for this. Not cool, guys. Not cool at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tunnVUf.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	33012

So.... did someone accidentally flip a switch 48 hours too early?

I'm assuming these things are preprogrammed and no one's really working on a Sunday, which means someone put the wrong date on the automatic activation of the Tales Event. Sucks for anyone not ready. Especially those that don't play on the weekend. They'll load their game on Monday to find that they've only got 9 days.

Fortunately enough day one is a piece of cake in these things, so no real harm is done. But it's the principle of the thing.