Nightclub Owner
    Forgefather Dragon in nest now, this is taking quite long lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I'm new to this forum. Do all levels complete the same tasks? I did the Secret City and there were differnt divisions. I am level 50.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this forum. Do all levels complete the same tasks? I did the Secret City and there were differnt divisions. I am level 50.
    Welcome, Anuisia, and good luck! There are usually 3 different levels for the Tales events, although this time I have only seen information about 2 levels. Keep an eye on the first couple of posts in this thread; they normally get updated with that sort of information fairly quickly as forum members start posting information.
    Level 50 might be the first level, or the first one in the second level but I'm not sure which this time. Watch this space!

Rhino Keeper
    Day 2 is a bit long. 8 hours to craft plus 5 hours on the nest means "craft and hatch" forgefather takes way too long. Especially since he needs to be evolved ASAP but still have to do quests... Ugh

I sped up to day 2 but still didn't finish until midway thru actual day 2. Now I'm doing all of his evolving so I'll be delayed on day 3's quest. But I'd rather put him to his level 14 and not have to worry with him again.

Is there a way to breed to get Virtue or do you have to buy it for gold? Thanks.

Do you have to hatch dragons we already have, eg. Love & Life dragons. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Do you have to hatch dragons we already have, eg. Love & Life dragons. Thanks.
    Yes, you have to hatch the dragon requested even if you have it already. The general rule is that if you are asked to perform a task (breed a particular dragon, hatch a particular dragon, craft something, feed a dragon 20 times), you need to wait for the prompt or it won't count.

For example:
    Breed an Air dragon means wait until you are prompted and then mate Air with the dragon of your choosing.
    Hatch a Life means you can breed for it ahead of time, but wait until you are prompted before you hatch it from the nest.
    Craft an object means you can start crafting it, but wait until you are prompted before you remove it from the Spell Shop.
    Feed a dragon means wait until prompted before feeding it and then feed it the number of times requested.

On the other hand if you are told to raise a dragon or to have an item, that can be done ahead of time.

For example:
    Raise Forgefather to level 4 means you can feed and evolve him ahead of time. I generally raise them up as quickly as possible keeping in mind any quests or such that dragon may need to perform.
    Have a Mighty Furnace means you just need to have it crafted and on display or in storage.

Is there a way to breed to get Virtue or do you have to buy it for gold? Thanks.
    Breed Red and White together. Virtue is one of 3 possible outcomes (along with Love and Laserlight) and takes 33 hours to breed and evolve. Most dragons are breedable unless the description says "not found through breeding".
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    I just bred virtue with playful and light. Long breed and hatch though, 33 hours each.

Farm Supplier
    When is the latest I can start this event?
    If I start now, I will have to win 3 battles. And I am currently stuck on a champion.