Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Executive Chef
    Same thing, I need Glass Flower and Mighty Furnace to finish my Dragon Tales.

The Quests related to the Dragon Tales are also gone.

Wonderful.

Farm Supplier
    The Mighty Furnace is gone from my spell shop too! Why would they let us start the event later and then time everything to be gone and a new event to start before its even over? I have planned everything out down to the minute for this event and now I'm really worried

To make matters worse, I iust had 3 (edit: make that 4) neighbor's give me maps despite my not requesting a single one since the day this event began 😓
    Last edited by athenageez; 08-30-16 at 01:24 AM.

Executive Chef
    Mine has all gone too, and although I had finished earlier, I was still able to craft an additional glass flower after I had finished. I couldn't check until that crafting was finished, but yes, all crafting gone.

I think this sounds like a glitch, I am confident S8 will rectify the issue as soon as they are aware of it.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    Um what is going on? Timer says 23 hours but all the crafting and now joirneys for this are gone! I hard closed and reinstalled and they still weren't there...irritated because I had to use gold to skip through...seriously considering quiting this game. Lately it seems these tasks require gold unless you can play them 24/7.
    I have the same problem .. Logged I nearly to start last chapter and everything had gone .. Which means I can't complete

New Resident
    I can't craft the mighty furnace either!!! What is going on? They better fix this in time or just give me the final dragon! I refuse to spend gold to get it!

I cannot complete either as my quests have gone too. What the heck is going on??? It's hard enough as it is without everything disappearing a day early!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    ok ... so I'm in the same boat as everyone else who's on chapter 10 of the tales today .... not able to craft my mighty furnace. Yes I know it says have & I could/should have done it before now but I plain old forgot.

Not sure if I should be sending a ticket to storm 8 .... but have never had to do that before (I know, lucky me ...until today anyway) so not quite sure how I do it

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have the special quests or the ability to craft decors related to the tales either :/ Hope storm8 will fix that soon

I just notified them of the same problem as well. Hopefully when they wake up to the flood of bug issue emails they will fix it quickly! I'd hate to miss out on the dragon because of their error. ��

Rhino Keeper
    I think S8 is doing a market research as to " in how many new ways they can irritate and stress the players"...I can only imagine how stressful this glitch must be for all effected....just think about it...they increase the food requirement and decrease the food reward on this tale; tale starting early without notice; the valliant value pack fiasko; refusing to open the mine; discriminating android players; crafting dragons require 350 piece now....I can go on and fill up a whole page.....