Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

New Resident
    So I still have 19 hours left yet all the quests and crafting items are gone. Please fix this and extend he time since I'm losing time right now.

I'm an android player whose tale related crafts and quests have disappeared...is this affecting IPhone too? I really hope a resolution is found.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboyw View Post
    So I still have 19 hours left yet all the quests and crafting items are gone. Please fix this and extend he time since I'm losing time right now.
    Me too, the same for me! Hury up Team Lava for fix this!

Quote Originally Posted by SerenityRen20 View Post
    I'm an android player whose tale related crafts and quests have disappeared...is this affecting IPhone too? I really hope a resolution is found.
    Yes, it is affecting iPhone users as well. I happen to have already crafted my Mighty Furnace and only have the battles left, but I have nbrs who will not be able to complete the tales unless this is fixed.

Game error

Quote Originally Posted by SerenityRen20 View Post
    Same here. I can't complete day 10 without them being restored. Stupid of Storm 8 to delete options before event is complete.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by magic59 View Post
    Me too, the same for me! Hury up Team Lava for fix this!

This is an outrage, I had one day to go and the tale is gone.

Rhino Keeper
    The same thing happened to me and I sent the email to them as well. I stopped requesting from neighbors two days before the event started because I had an expansion going. Yesterday I sent requests for donations to 25 people (thinking I would do them in batches like someone suggested) and got the message that 77 of my friends did not get my request because I already made requests to them earlier.
    -if I have not sent requests in over a week how did I send requests to them that day? :-)
    -if i sent to 25, why am I getting an error about 77?

Please keep sending your tickets in everyone so they can see it needs to be fixed!!!
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Nightclub Owner
    So I just sent out my requests for neighbors to send me donations; I got a pop up that my message was sent but 2 of my neighbors couldn't get it because I've already sent them a request today. I haven't requested ANYTHING since this event started so for about 9 days!! What is wrong with this request system?? Why do they keep putting this type of requirement on the last day of the event? It doesn't work properly!!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I got the same message, but got all my donations. i hope that it works that way for you as well. <3

Farm Supplier
    I finished chapter 9 yesterday and now it says I need to do the sturdy steel. I finished it and I can not do the quest or do chapter 10. Come on what is the problem.