Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quests are back. Can't check crafting yet.

Banned
    I don't see how we make up 10 lost hours during a live event.

Executive Chef
    Timer is unfortunately unchanged.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I don't see how we make up 10 lost hours during a live event.
    The craft is back

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Just got into the office. We're working on resolving this immediately.
    Glad to hear this. Reported same issue on the "bugs" thread. Very frustrating.
    On another frustrating note... thanks to those who accepted my invitation so I could then request donations. This too was frustrating. I have many, many friends on both of my games, but I have no idea which are still active and I can't help but wonder if everything is working all right there as well. To illustrate - this morning, I received only 2 requests for donations. 2 -out of probably over 100 friends. This seems odd to me. I should be swamped.
    Anyone else experiencing this?

On a positive note - if anyone still needs a donation, invite me -cascadia59 and cascadia60 - I'm happy to respond immediately and donate!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    The craft is back
    Hi, I actually just checked my game and, for me at least, the crafting and questing has not been fixed. Still stuck. But I am trying to be patient. Definitely won't get to the end and get the Glasswing at this point though.

Farm Supplier
    I forced closed and restarted the game a couple of times to be sure I was getting the most up to date donation requests from my neighbors. Accepted as many as I could before going to sleep last night. My fiance was really confused as to why I kept popping up and turning on my phone at 1am...

So happy that I can craft the furnace now!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    So...just finish the tournament last night around 2am ish...since I don't have DIPPS, I needed to ultimate against Helios and Gaurdian Angel. On my last chapter of Tales, guess who was waiting for me in the arena? Surprise....mofo, Helios is back to whip some more butt. LOL...luckily, it was lvl 13 instead of 20, so maybe it won't be too bad (but then again, it whip my lvl 10 forgefather back to the spa).

Btw, has anyone in mid level tier, who started the tales early got to lvl white glass to lvl 10 instead of 11? Just wondering if the change only affected certain people who started the tale late like me.
    Storm8 says they didn't post the chapters so they aren't responsible for that error. My sons account was affected as he didn't have the noble crystal and no way of getting it. I personally don't think this is fair as it clearly as I printed it out said level 10 but look at it now say level 11.

Hey caretakers!! The crafts have returned and this issue is now fixed. Please stay tuned as the team discuss on how to handle this issue. Thank you so much for your patience!

Rhino Keeper
    Ahhh.. New tournament for the last 6 battles for the tales.. How very nice.. If not for tournament, I would have had to face higher level opponents.. Now its easier..