Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    To add to the problem of using up all that food, forgefather only makes 530coins/hour at a level 14. Seriously? That's a terrible return for the investment!

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Chapter 3
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody know what these eggs are? The reason I ask is that I cannot find my Forgefather dragon and can't proceed in Dragon Tales.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	33004

Meh...I can't go on with my quests...I already crafted and hatched the Forgefather, but because I did it before the quests told me to, it didn't count...
    My Level is too small for the beautiful Glasswing, but I guess, I also have to say goodbye to the White Glass T_T

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Does anybody know what these eggs are? The reason I ask is that I cannot find my Forgefather dragon and can't proceed in Dragon Tales.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	33004
    Looks like Courier on the left and Forgefather on the right. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    When is the latest one can start this event? I can still choose later as to when I can start. Will the event simply start on its own when the latest time to start occurs? I have heard conflicting info on whether it starts on the 21st or 23rd. Thanks in advance.

Rhino Keeper
    hello everybody. just returned from holidays and noticed these also there's awesome dragons for the tales event... good luck everybody.. I'm starting Monday to get my food level up....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    I used my Gold Diamond and air. Only two outcomes air and Gold, and getting a Gold is not likely. Hope you have that one. Good Luck.
    I breed Air & Air.
    I keep 2 each of Air, Fire, Forest & Water for such DT requirements.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Looks like Courier on the left and Forgefather on the right. Good luck!
    Thank you very much. I have 699 unique dragons. I searched and searched and did not find Forefather anywhere. I thought maybe my DT progress had come to an abrupt halt.

I wish TL would add select buttons to our album like we have in the Battle Arena (i.e., show me all my Diamond dragons or Blue dragons, etc.)

Regards, Deb

Executive Chef
    I don't believe it but I have to......... Trying to breed Love and TWO DARN Virtures in a row, 33 hours each. Yuck!
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10