Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    18+ 24 hours.
    Thank you ... Now that really works for me . I will start chapter 10 in an hour and hold on to the tournament battles till I get to that point and hopefully get the early battles to work for me .
    ( FINGERS CROSSED)

Rhino Keeper
    Good morning...if I start the last chapter early, will I still only have 24 hrs to complete it, or will I have till my event timer expires?
    Oops...asked and answered above-
    Last edited by ellaslair; 08-27-16 at 05:46 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Yup ....I started ch 10 early to get the extra time with 50 gold because of the uncertainty of the known difficulty of requested donations in past tales I'm on that section of chapter 10 now I'm 5 hours into asking now and am waiting for the last one now for the last hour ..... But have to wait ......
    (Also I gave a sick iPad 2 which needs replacing which means I have aproblem logging into the game because it keeps crashing when loading DS so just have to keep trying till it connects up ....just to add to the frustration )
    I hope to be able to do the same.
    I too play on a very old iPad 2 and though crashing is not a problem but sometimes loading is an issue.

All the best in completing the tales!!

PS after feedin the white glass dragon to level 13 my food stocks are real low. So once the glass spears are collected.. I am going to be in aggressive food producing mode.

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Chapter 9, should be able to finish Chapter 10 tomorrow
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Good luck out of golds ... Bought the new habitat though I hope I don't need them! Anywhere the list of tasks for Ch.9&10? Anyone else raising Forgefather to level 11 in Chapter 7? Will there be enough time in 3 days to finish? Man I even started on day 1...
    Last edited by KariKawaii; 08-27-16 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Error

Farm Supplier
    Help! I have white glass at level 9, I am out of food. How much do I need to get her to level 13?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetikos View Post
    Help! I have white glass at level 9, I am out of food. How much do I need to get her to level 13?
    135k apples for level 10 to 13, plus however many bites left you have of level 9 (I think)

Farm Supplier
    Thanks belarica!

Fashion Designer
    Okay done with 1st 3 tasks of chapter 10 . My farms will be ready to harvest in another 1hr .. Which will complete tasks 4. Then on to the grueling 8 battles. .. The mighty furnace is crafted and ready in the craft shop. So hopefully I should have the Glasswing on nest by tomorrow.

Best of luck to all trying.

Executive Chef
    egg on nest I've just finished, my iPad is dying keeps crashing on loading DS, so just kept DS active on it which helped most of the time , so as I really wanted this dragon I started the last chapter early, my neighbours are all brilliant.... It took a few hours but all came up for me .... Thank you ..... I sped the last two collections of spears, started the battles ( hadn't started the battles before this ) first one ok then two free video battles and sped the last five ones .... RS L 15 to the rescue for all..... Feeling relieved to say the least .

A warning to everyone .....Chapter 10 is very very very tight on timing even with all preparation in place ...... I hope you can all get through without needing to use gold but it's not easy to get through especially if you hit the tournament in its later stages in ch 10 ......
    Good luck to you all
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10