Page 36 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

New Resident
    Hi guys. This is my first post here so bear with me pls lol
    I don't know if it's been asked yet but does anyone know the drop rate for glass spears in respect to the different crops?
    TIA

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Laicie70 View Post
    Hi guys. This is my first post here so bear with me pls lol
    I don't know if it's been asked yet but does anyone know the drop rate for glass spears in respect to the different crops?
    TIA
    I think it's 2 per hour. I got 14 from a full batch of 1 hour foods yesterday.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Uggh, I hope not; I've been maxed at 999 forever
    Just finished chapter 5, they are

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Well, I'm on Chapter 5 but have only lost one battle (number 3 for my goal). I used Forest & Forest for the breeding step so I only had to deal with a 30 second egg. I already had Forgefather evolved to level 10 so I have the whole day and night to win the last 2 battles. I hope things get better for you too
    Thank you for the good wishes.

Finally managed to finish chapter 5. Will play catch up from now. Not hopefull to finish on time but at least it's better than earlier

Executive Chef
    I got lucky and just did Life & Diamond and got three hours. My trick has been to try for the needed dragons days before it's actually needed. It ties up one nest for a while but I've noticed it's easier to get the common dragons you'll need if you're not on or close to the step when they're needed.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I think it's 2 per hour. I got 14 from a full batch of 1 hour foods yesterday.
    Thanks belarica
    Just wanted to know if planting 20 hour crops for the 60 spears was worth it!

Executive Chef
    I saw we needed a Love Dragon in a few days, so I tryed to breed one early, to have it ready... My first try two days ago, with Fire and Lazerlight, got VIRTUE, 32 hours! So, what are the chances of getting it again? All those who have tried for Pink, and know how hard it is to breed...? That's right! 100%! I got another 32 Hour Virtue today on my 2nd try! Fire and Red Rose. I won't need the Love until after reset tonight, but I'm not thinking the "ODDS" are in my favor.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Laicie70 View Post
    Thanks belarica
    Just wanted to know if planting 20 hour crops for the 60 spears was worth it!
    I had planted 20 hours crops on two of my farms yesterday so they'd be ready today. Got 40 spears from each farm. So the 20 hour crop is worth it.

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah, I finished Chapter 5 today too, pffftt mining parts. Who has been asking for more of those? No one, that's who
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I always get love but now that I want one... I have bred 2 later lights and 2 virtues so far