Page 25 of 79 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    What level are you??...maybe you are under lvl 90?....if so there is no need to raise Forgefather at 14 only to lvl 10 in ch 8,skiping that costs 45 golds.also goes for White Glass dragon raisin her at lvl 10 in ch 10 skiping that costs 125 golds.
    So if you are in this group I belive you can make it and get all 3 dragons.

I usualy put all chapters for all groups on forum,but since I'm on wk I got little late to post those here,and Clark Wayne did it,so there was no need for me to post the same thing twice. I assumed that all others groups will be here also.
    I am on level 115 since last Sunday - i was very busy. ;-)

Currently i fed Furgefather up to level 10 and needed complete 74500 apples. I made it to have still 140000 apples in storage now. That's together 210500 apples - needed are 385000 complete if the post where i read this is correct - that makes 175000 i still need to get within 6 days - it could reach if i am still busy with planting and even breeding and evolving (bombs for food).
    I have already a Love Dragon egg in my second nest and be prepared for the next two days.

Anyway - thank you all so much for your help in this thread and for posting all steps in advance for us. Without your help lots of us couldn't reach the last steps and the wonderful dragons in the tales.

Executive Chef
    I just bred Aphrodite with Playful and got the five hour breed time

Executive Chef
    I really REALLY love the prize dragon and will spend the money but I'm not happy about it

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Great so I have 3 battles to win today and first is a Valiant, kind of a kick in teeth since I wasn't "allowed" to buy one and I have tried breeding for it non stop for four months. So, it has beat my champion and metal. What do I need to beat this besides gold?
    I could beat Valiant 12 with a Diamond 10 (mM). Hope that helps.

Rhino Keeper
    So I hv 4 battles now what should I use against fruition dragon? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglowy View Post
    Never mind I won with fire15

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglowy View Post
    Fire always work for me

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished chapter 5
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Can @Amerish or a Storm8 mod please add Lenasdiner's oh-so-handy steps (from post #243, pg. 25) to the 1st page? I have more than one acct, so I need to refer to the steps for multiple levels. And it's not just me, I've seen many requests for the Chapter lists for low & mid-levels.

Thanks again to those who add the steps in such a nice, easy-to-read fashion! You are much appreciated!

Btw, I asked earlier, but not sure if anyone saw. Does anyone have the storyline? Either screenshots, or just the text? I forgot to read it, I was so focused on the tasks, lol.

Executive Chef
    Dragon Tales: Forging A Hero

Within the humble stone home of the Forgefather Dragon, there rang out a familiar sound to all those who lived in the village. His hammer struck down upon his anvil, causing a solid ringing sound to travel outwards from within his home. Several newly-crafted tools and items sat neatly organized against the wall, ready for their owners to pick them up. Lost in his work, the Forgefather Dragon couldn't hear the other ringing that came from the town center until a young Air Dragon arrived to inform him.

Having put down his tools, Forgefather traveled the short distance downhill to the center of town where all the other villagers had already gathered. Amidst the crowd stood a dragon with a green hooded cloak and an interesting walking stick with a lantern attached. He introduced himself as the Adventure Dragon, and explained that he has traveled to the village to warn them of a darkness that is coming to the Dragon Isles!

The Adventure Dragon expressed his sorrow for being the bearer of bad news but Forgefather thanked him for the warning and sent him on his way. This news was concerning to Forgefather. He had lived in this village for many years and knows the other dragons very well. None of them are fighters; in fact, they're all quite peaceful dragons that never had cause to take up arms. He would have to devise a plan to keep the village safe from this dark threat...

Several days had passed since the arrival and warning given by the Adventure Dragon. Within those days, Forgefather worked tirelessly to craft barricades and defensive installations for the town. As he tirelessly worked, putting hammer to steel, he recalled a time during his youth when he and a close friend, the White Glass Dragon, imagined plans to create a magnificent dragon. Their creation would be as tough as steel and as beautiful as blown glass. Such a dragon would be a perfect protector for the town, yet White Glass Dragon had left to travel abroad many years ago.

The work was too much, even for the highly s****ed and determined Forgefather. He called out to his eager apprentice, a young Fire Dragon that lived in the town to help him. Both dragons worked away, shaping steel and melting iron. Between the deafening rings of his mighty hammers, Forgefather and the young Fire Dragon heard a sudden clattering from out back...

Forgefather and the young Fire Dragon looked at each other as they halted their work. The apprentice headed for the door, but Forgefather held him back, stepping outside himself instead. It was unnaturally dark outside that evening. There were no stars or moon illuminating the land. Peering into the darkness, Forgefather caught a glimpse of something skittering along the tree line. Red glowing eyes peered back at him from within the darkness and, without any warning, the intruder attacked!

The impact of the aggressor sent the Forgefather tumbling back into his workshop, knocking the door off its hinges in the process. Forgefather swiftly stood back up on his four legs and readied himself for battle. The red-eyed dragon stepped out from the darkness and into the light of the workhouse. It was a Life Dragon, but its skin seemed to lack color and its eyes glowed a vicious red color. The Forgefather had never seen such a Life Dragon; something seemed to be wrong with it. As the intruder readied to lunge once more, it snapped its head to the other door and suddenly bolted out into the darkness of the night...

Forgefather ran out after the strange Life Dragon, but it had disappeared back into the woods. Returning to his home, Forgefather caught the sight of someone he hadn't seen in ages: his old friend, White Glass Dragon! She looked upon him with a fond smile. Before he could ask, White Glass explained that the Adventure Dragon had also reached out to her and warned of the darkness that was coming. Soon after, there was word of strange dragons nearing the Forgefather's village and she had to come back and help. They both knew what they would have to do: Create the perfect guardian dragon that they had imagined many years ago.

The next day, with all their supplies packed, Forgefather, White Glass, and the young Fire Dragon started their journey up the mountain to the Dragon Forge. Years ago, Forgefather and White Glass built the forge to craft their ultimate design: a dragon with the strength of steel and the elegance of glass. The three got to work, putting hammer to steel, fire to sand, and infused it all with magical properties. Once more the sun set on the Isles, and it wasn't long after when the apprentice spotted several dragons with red glowing eyes climbing up the mountain. They didn't have much time left to finish the guardian dragon!

Their work lasted throughout the night and the dark dragons were nearly upon them! Climbing over the lip of the ridge, several dragons with no color in their scales and glowing red eyes stood with a menacing demeanor. The attack was inevitable and Forgefather stood to challenge the dark dragons. Both sides readied for battle, but it was the dark dragons that pounced first! As they leapt through the air with claws drawn and teeth bared, a sudden blast of chromatic light hit the attackers and they fell to the ground. Spinning around, Forgefather looked up to see the beautiful dragon warrioress. Her stained glass wings spread open, scattering the morning light into a shower of brilliant colors. The power of these rays was so strong, it seemed to return the natural color to the dark dragon attackers! It was as if they were under some wicked spell. Forgefather looked back at the White Glass Dragon and gave a smile and a nod. Their design worked. They created the perfect guardian for the Dragon Isles!