Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I guess I somehow read to raise Forgefather to level fifteen. So, now I am short on food to get White Glass Dragon to level thirteen. I need 16,000 food. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to handle this last day of the event. Or, am I just out of luck? Thanks for any suggestions.

New Resident
    Wow, every time I put up something S8 thinks is uncomplimentary to them it disappears. Soooooo..... This forge a hero dragon story was absurd. Way to many things to get through in way too short a time. If you don't BUY your way through, you DON'T get through. 15 donations required on the last day?????? Seriously?????? THEN 8 battle arena wins????? Are you kidding??? Too much food required to get forge father and glass up to required levels. All in all a seriously disgusting grab for money, greedy, greedy, greedy company. How can this company possibly think it makes players feels good BUYING their way through a contest or event??? There is NO winning any event, only BUYING your way through. Disgusting!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's currently 3am in S8 land... I'm sure someone will address this issue as soon as they get to work. I'll flag this over too...
    Maybe someone should wake them up and have them come in early today. This is a major issue on the final Day 10 for many caretakers. This issue is almost 4 hours old.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by viperlady View Post
    Wow, every time I put up something S8 thinks is uncomplimentary to them it disappears. Soooooo..... This forge a hero dragon story was absurd. Way to many things to get through in way too short a time. If you don't BUY your way through, you DON'T get through. 15 donations required on the last day?????? Seriously?????? THEN 8 battle arena wins????? Are you kidding??? Too much food required to get forge father and glass up to required levels. All in all a seriously disgusting grab for money, greedy, greedy, greedy company. How can this company possibly think it makes players feels good BUYING their way through a contest or event??? There is NO winning any event, only BUYING your way through. Disgusting!
    you are so right. If you are not a koolaid drinker many of your posts will vanish. This use to be a fun game to play

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I guess I somehow read to raise Forgefather to level fifteen. So, now I am short on food to get White Glass Dragon to level thirteen. I need 16,000 food. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to handle this last day of the event. Or, am I just out of luck? Thanks for any suggestions.
    I think the best way you can do is to buy food using gems (I think 20 gold = 26,000 apples). But if you don't want to spend gems, perhaps you can try planting upgrapes or rushrooms.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Maybe someone should wake them up and have them come in early today. This is a major issue on the final Day 10 for many caretakers. This issue is almost 4 hours old.
    Absolutely agreed.. Please somebody wake them up.. Don't know how much time it will take them to put things right.. We don't want them to make everything right just before the end.. The furnace takes time to craft.. i.e. If you have all the parts.. Otherwise you need time for quests also..

Executive Chef
    This event started early, put me on day 2 on the first day, gave island parts instead of much needed food (that they usually reward...and my dynomite mine is shut down, has been for a long while, so those are WORTHLESS...), upped food requirements on the 2 dragons, and had us get white glass to 13. I was up as much as I could be planting 30 second crops to get the white glass leveled up, due to losing so much time for food production (I would have had it if I had that extra time, I can pump out some food, lol). Somehow, i am on the 8 battles. And now there's issues with quests and crafts disappearing? This is a game, not a job...><

I DO want to thank my amazing neighbors for extremely timely responses to my donation requests. <3 <3 I shall try to do the same through the day, though I have to go get a bunch of medical junk done later...

Mind blowing. It's quite remarkable that no one happened to notice the programmed elimination of Tales-specific crafting and questing BEFORE the end of the event. 3 of our games needed one last quest to complete the items needed for crafting the furnace. Quested overnight. Woke up to find crafting gone.
    Let's for a minute pretend it's put back in sometime today....how, exactly, are we even supposed to know about it? Just constantly check?
    I'm not someone who typically 'demands' things but everyone who is on day 10 of Tales today should be given this dragon. Period. It's outrageous.

Rhino Keeper
    Not to beat a dead horse but I also cannot make the magic furnace. Can a Mod please relate this to s8 before it's too late!

19 hours left and i'm stuck without the mighty furnace! Come on i just blew wayyyy too many gold to skip leveling up the white glass just to get stuck here with completing the final act!