Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

I don't even have the coins to upgrade to a farm that can plant upgrapes. Maybe that's where my focus needs to be for now. Get more space and more coins to get the big farms. I have 3 small and 3 medium farms. Thanks for helping me find my direction! Maybe I won't have to miss out on future events. Thanks, Burrymillz.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redbullangel View Post
    I don't even have the coins to upgrade to a farm that can plant upgrapes. Maybe that's where my focus needs to be for now. Get more space and more coins to get the big farms. I have 3 small and 3 medium farms. Thanks for helping me find my direction! Maybe I won't have to miss out on future events. Thanks, Burrymillz.
    Yea after I posted a reply I noticed you said your level 30 it's really hard to do much of anything at level 30 right now I would just work on collecting dragons and build your coins and farms up this game is well worth it after a certain point it just takes a while to get to that point eventually you will have so many coins there won't be anything else to buy it just takes time

Farm Supplier
    Omg... I thought I'd start breeding for the love dragon. Guess what? 33 hrs, so i'm getting virtue. I'm glad I didn't start yet.
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by redbullangel View Post
    Well, that's me out before I really begin. I'll go as far as I can and get what I can, but newer players like myself don't really stand a chance. I'm only at level 30 and have less than 5,000 food
    At level 30 you get lower goals. I thought tales were a breeze at level 30. Especially if you're prepaired. Don't worry, you can make it to the end. Unfortunately you will not get 3 but 2 dragons. The next time you'll probably be midlevel and have work hard to get three dragons. I just leveled up to 96 wich I don't think is high level, but that's just how it is. I don't know if I'll make it, but I'm sure as hell going to try. Great dragons to work my a** off ;-)
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by june_ft View Post
    I didn't take a screen shot but I am pretty sure it says "start before 8/21" on my device as opposed to "8/23" shown in the very first post... Could that be possible?
    And what if I don't hit "start"? Will it start automatically when the time comes or will I have forfeited my chance to take part? (Sorry I am kind of new...)
    It started for me automaticallylast time. I always leave it as I need to stock up on food.

Host(ess)
    So excited... I Love then all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    @amerirish or kooky
    Chapter two act two on the first post is incorrect
    It is plant buffbeets not harvest
    I really appreciate all the steps posted so a big thanks!

thx post#10 corrected
    (kooky just copied my post into post#1, the mistake came from my post )
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    What are the best ways to get Love dragon?

There is a way to avoid the dreadfull Virtue dragon, but I can't remember. Can anyone tell me?

For Life: Dino and Life is a good combi, as it gives only short fails (max 12 hour), and gives me a chance on a dragon I don't have yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    What are the best ways to get Love dragon?

There is a way to avoid the dreadfull Virtue dragon, but I can't remember. Can anyone tell me?

For Life: Dino and Life is a good combi, as it gives only short fails (max 12 hour), and gives me a chance on a dragon I don't have yet.
    the best way to get Love is the combo Virtue-fire : only 4 possibilities (5h for love or kitsune, 15 h for laserlight and 25h for justice)

Executive Chef
    i just notice that we have no habitat where we can put Forgefather, White Glass and GlassWing together !

Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast