Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali03Jah07 View Post
    I love the event/leaderboard/tournament and also tales.....but why raise a dragon to lvl 14 if it's useless in battle. lvl 10 not enough?
    Waist of food!!!
    They are not useless at all.I won so many battels with them and saved me so many times. Dame of darknes and Jack are the one of my prime fighters that I use them very often even for turnaments.thay are not winners every time but also my champions are lossing a battel.....
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 08-22-16 at 08:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    These are getting impossible to finish without spending gems unless you have insane amounts of food because you don't try to level up any other dragons except to wait for an event. The last time I needed something from my neighbors the last day I didn't get enough and having to win EIGHT battle matches?!? That's EIGHT HOURS unless you get the watch to finish enough times but it seems I get two a day. Of course you can spend 4 gems to battle again and who says you will win all 8? Even with a level 14 champion and Rainbow Sentinal as well as a Diamond and Mercury at level 15 they don't always win. I also have a level 14 Divine. They are making this too difficult and NOT fun. Forgot to mention the 8 battle wins comes AFTER getting items from neighbors AND I think you have to harvest something from your farms. Some of us play other games and want to sleep at some point.
    Last edited by Galadraal; 08-22-16 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Forgot some things

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    try any yellow-red dragon (honeybee, scorpion, sunlight, maple,..) this worked for me in the past
    Thanks - Maple worked!
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Executive Chef
    I just bred Love and Olympus and got 15 hours for Laserlight. I just sped up the 45 minutes I had left on my Virtue hoping I could put the Love on the nest and breed Green with Diamond when I woke up but I'm going to have to activate the other breeding nest

Farm Supplier
    What's the best combo to breed life?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 555KC555 View Post
    What's the best combo to breed life?
    Personally I'm going to use forest x Dino

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Personally I'm going to use forest x Dino
    I don't have Dino...
    Is there anything else better than firexforest if one doesn't have Dino?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If you are maxed, you will still receive the reward. It'll go over the limit number.
    Thanks Elsa, good to know

Rhino Keeper
    Again I have a different step then what is posted at the beginning of the thread.

Chapter 5 started with complete a quest. Don't remember which one (I have to check). It's really strange since I don't know what to prepare for anymore.

Later edit: it's sturdy steel (act 1 of 3)
    Last edited by temecee; 08-23-16 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Additional information

Quote Originally Posted by temecee View Post
    Again I have a different step then what is posted at the beginning of the thread.

Chapter 5 started with complete a quest. Don't remember which one (I have to check). It's really strange since I don't know what to prepare for anymore.

Later edit: it's sturdy steel (act 1 of 3)
    What level are you? There are different tasks for different levels. The ones at the beginning of this thread are for levels 91-200
    They usually post the lower level tasks here somewhere or there is an external site we can't link to where you can find them.

Assuming you are a level 41-90 Day 5 is

Chapter 5 (3 Acts)

1. Complete 1 Sturdy Steel. (Skip: 10Gold20px)
    2. Raise your Forgefather Dragon to level 9. (Skip: 60Gold20px)
    3. Win 4 Battle Arena Match. (Skip: 60Gold20px)
    Prize: 1 White Glass Favor