Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    How about adding these for Android!
    ;D Sooon! But that's a topic more suited for this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by princessfreddie0925 View Post
    I've been stuck on 14/15 donations for a while.....ugh.....is there active that can help me out?
    Just sent u an invite I am also stuck waiting on one

I got mine! Thank you ozigal I'll add you!

Rhino Keeper
    I got mine! Thank you ozigal I'll add you!
    Thankyou so much for that. I left a message on your wall b4 coming back to the forum. I am so glad to see you have also the final donation. Now we can do the next step

Rhino Keeper
    Where would we be without the beautiful people on this forum. Thanks to you all.i have suited up and ready to battle the dragons. Let the games begin lol

I am not sure which page it was posted, does anyone know if we can craft the mighty furnace in advance for the last act in Chapter 10? Thanks.

I've been stuck on 14/15 donations for a while.....ugh.....is there active that can help me out?
    Wait wait.... This works even if you weren't friends with a person before?? HOW? I thought we got to send out one request for donations or maps or anything else per day and that was it, and if the people we asked didn't respond, tough luck. How do you send a donation to someone who didn't ask you for it? Or are you allowed to ask for donations more than once in a day? I feel like I'm missing something really obvious here. I'm still stuck at 11/15, and I'll gladly trade donations with anyone who would like to help me out.

My ID is aegontheconqueror, btw, and I'm a pretty regular player, so I'm usually around to respond to requests for materials.
    Last edited by aegontheconqueror; 08-29-16 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Added ID

Fashion Designer
    I have been battling for 10 hours today and still don't have my 8 battles. I'm not worried about finishing because i paid the 50 gold to unlock early. but if i hadn't there would have been no chance. i believe that was absolutely intentional. they never intended for anyone to complete this tales without spending a boatload of gold. and i just think that is sad.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I am on chapter nine and only just noticed the next chapter needs neighbour requests plus eight battle wins. LOLOL. After the previous tales when I lost gold because of the neighbour requests that didn't come through, this only proves that S8 doesn't care what players think. I might finish on my main account that has quite a few video rewards per day, but maybe not the other accounts.

My IDs: sparklesp, freesiawoods, dragonie, freesiaasus
    I just realized an hour ago that I was supposed to plant 20hr crops this morning! So now I will have to speed them to have enough time to win the 8 battles! GoodLuck to you! GoodLuck to us all!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonW22 View Post
    I am not sure which page it was posted, does anyone know if we can craft the mighty furnace in advance for the last act in Chapter 10? Thanks.
    I did and left it in storage, and it was fine.
    Android
    Level 167 DS