Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I started for many of us yesterday and after 24 hours we still haven't heard a single response from one of the mods or staff members
    I really doubt they'll give us one or two days more, even though it's one of the hardest events yet. We even need to craft the dragons (8 hours = 40 gold) and it's just so time-consuming that every hour counts!
    I was not going to start until Tuesday since I was already crafting a dragon and the evolution temple and nests are full. I would not even of noticed except that I looked at the icon and it said 9 days. I thought these are usually 10 days so when I came to the forum and the first page clearly showed it was 10 days I was like I am already 24 hours behind and not ready. This is worst than a gold trap. Everyone who was forced to start 2 days earlier should get extra time or the acts should be modified to deal with there issue of force starting everyone early.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-22-16 at 11:25 AM. Reason: flaming S8 employee

Banned
    Anyone else remember having to start the tales on a Sunday I always thought it was Tuesday at the latest to start I really don't understand this on the 1st post flatfoot is quoted with a picture saying 8/23 so what gives I know there going to say sorry wrong artwork but that's not good enough this time... Everyone was completely mislead they need to honor there screw up for once

Fashion Designer
    I goofed and raised forefather so he needs one bite to fifteen. I have the food but geez. I really want to feed Valiant and this takes is going to Clean me out plus then glass wing is just as hungry frown. I spent the whole day yesterday growing grapes just trying to keep up and then passed out for twelve hours. Such is life lol.
    Sorry hit enter by mistake would remove if I could

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    My event is still frozen solid for a day or so now, all because as a newer player I had no idea there was some random knowledge everyone else just knows to not do certain things until quest asks for it.

Forge is a really pretty dragon, but getting frozen and losing an entire day now is upsetting to me.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Nightclub Owner
    I was really annoyed when my event auto started randomly yesterday. The pop up said before August 23rd - why did mine start on August 21st? So irritating
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Who is charge over at storm8 every event there is an issue points to high event ending 5 min before it's suppose to this event not starting on time are they trying to lose customers??? And what up with needing 400k Apple's that insane highest producing is 800 Apple's how do they come up with 400k for ONE event its just pure carzyness. This game is running like a broken vending machine.
    Last edited by Burrymillz; 08-22-16 at 11:21 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I was really annoyed when my event auto started randomly yesterday. The pop up said before August 23rd - why did mine start on August 21st? So irritating
    The in-game notice says 8/21. The image posted on the forum had the incorrect date. I've updated it to include the image that's in the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    Anyone else remember having to start the tales on a Sunday I always thought it was Tuesday at the latest to start I really don't understand this on the 1st post flatfoot is quoted with a picture saying 8/23 so what gives I know there going to say sorry wrong artwork but that's not good enough this time... Everyone was completely mislead they need to honor there screw up for once
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The in-game notice says 8/21. The image posted on the forum had the incorrect date. I've updated it to include the image that's in the game.
    Lol I knew that's what you guys would say

I read through this entire thread--did I miss the lower and/or mid-level requirements? Or did no one post them, save for a couple steps here & there?

If anyone has the lower level & mid-level steps, it would still be very helpful to post them (please!) I really, really appreciate everyone who helps out so much, by giving us advance knowledge of quest requirements for Tales & other events. You guys are truly awesome!

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you for the clarification Elsa. I still think it was bad timing for it to auto start on a Sunday. Just my opinion.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage