Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Also, does anyone have the screen shots and/or "story?" I missed the first couple chapters of the story (too focused on the tasks, forgot to read.) Thanks in advance!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Haha, thanks! I was so excited about this event (and others we're working on) that I forgot to make a post for it! Try your best to get this champion of light, for the darkness is coming...

[image redacted]
    This is very confusing..... Even Flatfoot thinks we should start prior to 8/23
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 08-22-16 at 12:02 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The in-game notice says 8/21. The image posted on the forum had the incorrect date. I've updated it to include the image that's in the game.
    And we all know how easy it is for them to change the image and then say it was 8/21 all the time. However, both images still exist that have conflicting dates.

Banned
    I remember last event threw 8/15 for double points but it was actually the start of 8/15 again very misleading

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    And we all know how easy it is for them to change the image and then say it was 8/21 all the time. However, both images still exist that have conflicting dates.
    The in-game dialog always said 8/21, which matches the auto-start time set on the server and is the intended start time for the event.

The image that lists 8/23 was an outdated dialog that was incorrectly posted to the forums. This image never existed in the game. I'll edit the original post with the incorrect image since leaving it up may result in further confusion.

Banned
    Good luck everyone I'm skipping this event hope the servers work on day 10 for you guys with the 15 request I'm sure if they don't they come up with some line of junk and say sorry nothing we can do but thanks for the 385k Apple's
    Last edited by Burrymillz; 08-22-16 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    I remember last event threw 8/15 for double points but it was actually the start of 8/15 again very misleading
    Actually, the double points notice says "Lasts until 8/15", which is midnight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	announcement_event_double_points_en.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	377.7 KB 
ID:	33028

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Actually, the double points notice says "Lasts until 8/15", which is midnight.
    It's a bummer it took 24hrs to get a reply about that question also
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-22-16 at 01:57 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    It's a bummer it took 24hrs to get a reply about that question also
    Office hours are weekdays only. We sometimes respond after hours, but it's not typical or expected.

I'm stuck on the first battle of chapter 2... I'm facing a level 14 flower dragon and during the latest attempt my game glitched on me & made the enemy dragon's life meter not move on my last hit and then it beat me. I forced closed the game and re-opened it only find my dragon not exhausted and having to wait another hour... I briefly thought I won it but it didn't register it the chapter... I hope there's a tournament tomorrow for a dragon I don't care for b/c if my non-tournament battles are gonna be so unecessarily difficult to the point where I'm stuck for most of the day on 1 dragon, I'm never gonna get through the battle tasks, let alone the whole tales.
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster