Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

New Resident

Glass Spear Help

can anyone tell me how to get or harvest the Glass Spears? When I click on the Harvest button, it brings me to my farms and then that's it. There's nothing to plant that's like glass spears. Can someone help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by niclee219 View Post
    can anyone tell me how to get or harvest the Glass Spears? When I click on the Harvest button, it brings me to my farms and then that's it. There's nothing to plant that's like glass spears. Can someone help!
    You get glass spears in addition to apples. So plant your (any) food and you will get spears when you harvest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    How long do requests stay active? I sent out 31 requests for maps yesterday am, I have since received 25 maps, how long will the other 6 requests stay active?

The reason I am asking is because on Sunday I will be wanting to send out donation requests and if I don't get another map back before then I will be 1 short, if 1 were to come back on Sunday.
    You should be safe. There has been some informal research on the matter of map requests and length active. (Deedee may not agree with "informal" to describe her efforts.) Basically you send your requests out and get back hopefully 20 on Day 1. If you don't send any out on Day 2, a few more will drift in. On Day 3, you will seldom get any back from the original round. I can't remember anyone saying that they received a 4 day old map request.

Farm Supplier
    Ahh thank you Starship! Atlantis 11 bB

At least all those loses gave me time to plant Diamondates for Glass Spears harvesting. Thankfully it looks like they're 2 per hour of farming.

Executive Chef

Unhappy Dragon Tales Goals: Feedback

These quests have long become completely impossible to complete I can never have enough food to level the dragons they want me to level to SUCH high levels. I understand leveling to 5, 7, maybe even 10, but anything beyond that, is just impossible and moreover, I don't want all these random dragons to be anything over level 9-10 to begin with. I only want the ultra rares at 11+. This is so beyond annoying.

P.S. I am currently level 183, so I get the worse type of set of goals and yes, getting enough food is extremely difficult to level anything to level 10 and worse to any levels beyond that.

Wow, just was looking ahead to see what I need to get ready. Breed a virtue dragon with another. I didn't even have a Virtue until I got one with a fail setting up for hatching a love dragon. Virtue is a 33 hour breed/hatch/evolve so I can be ready for day 9. It's also a rare so good luck to anyone who needs one. Day 10 is going to be hectic.

Rhino Keeper
    This game is losing its sppeal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    You should be safe. There has been some informal research on the matter of map requests and length active. (Deedee may not agree with "informal" to describe her efforts.) Basically you send your requests out and get back hopefully 20 on Day 1. If you don't send any out on Day 2, a few more will drift in. On Day 3, you will seldom get any back from the original round. I can't remember anyone saying that they received a 4 day old map request.
    I think it was 31 I sent, I received 20 before reset including Stormie and I have received 5 after reset, so was just wondering. Yes I have received maps on day 4 and had map requests also. Requests were sent Wednesday and I will not be requesting until Sunday so I hope I'm good.

Farm Supplier
    What is the best combination to get a life dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Star7499 View Post
    What is the best combination to get a life dragon

I usually got life using the classical fire plus forest but i 'm sure there are other options as well.