Page 21 of 79 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Hi Guys! How many Glass Spears can you get from a 20hours crop? Thanks heaps!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mai_jdc View Post
    Hi Guys! How many Glass Spears can you get from a 20hours crop? Thanks heaps!
    I think it's 40 @@
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Me too...I will be away

Unhappy

[QUOTE=D_Raho;1335020]Attachment 33012

So.... did someone accidentally flip a switch 48 hours too early?

I'm assuming these things are preprogrammed and no one's really working on a Sunday, which means someone put the wrong date on the automatic activation of the Tales Event. Sucks for anyone not ready. Especially those that don't play on the weekend. They'll load their game on Monday to find that they've only got 9 days.

Fortunately enough day one is a piece of cake in these things, so no real harm is done. But it's the principle of the thing.[i planned on starting the 23rd because of bein away on day 10. This messes me up now. I really wanted all 3 dragons]

Rhino Keeper
    I apologize for the confusion. The image in-game was correct for everybody, the incorrect one does not exist in our servers. I set up this post well in advance of the event and unfortunately had an old dialogue with an incorrect date.

Banned
    Question for Storm8 staff, the prize for completing chapter 5 is 15 island parts, for those of us that have the maximum in storage, is our prize nothing?

Farm Supplier
    I love the event/leaderboard/tournament and also tales.....but why raise a dragon to lvl 14 if it's useless in battle. lvl 10 not enough?
    Waist of food!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali03Jah07 View Post
    I love the event/leaderboard/tournament and also tales.....but why raise a dragon to lvl 14 if it's useless in battle. lvl 10 not enough?
    Waist of food!!!
    No dragon is ever useless at level 14 I've used every single one if my high level dragons and even tho I didn't want to raise forefather to fifteen just now I just realized he has great potential for primes

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    ouch !

are you sure you used air/diamond ? there is only 2 outcomes with this pair (air dragon 2h or gold dragon 44h)
    Yep. And got periket. Very extrange, due to periket is 5hrs timer.

New Resident
    Its 40 Glass Spears for a 20 hour crop as done that one today hope this helps