Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigger is Better Event - Aug 18, 2016

Executive Chef
    Is there a schedule for these events? As in, every __ weeks a new event starts?

Because I built a bunch of houses RIGHT before the event started, and had I any idea there was a very difficult event about to start, that building houses helps us complete, I would have waited a couple hours to build them all.

Also, in the way of feedback: is it possible that the other bridge can open not concurrent with a difficult event? Between trying to fulfill orders for event items that ONLY up to 2 business at a time can be working on, and boardwalk, and the bridge (which I, like everyone who has filled the main island, NEEDS to open to get more land to progress), it's quite a lot to all go on at once.

Executive Chef
    Large Luxury Condo gave me 4 volunteers. Better than 1!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    This event is extremely hard or am I missing something here? Right now I have a total of 17 volunteers and that is with buying a few houses. There is no way I'm going to be able to deliver 300 or so housing business orders in 16 days. I wouldn't even deliver that many orders to all businesses in 16 days!
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    Reaching the first stage of the event (getting 30 blue houses) not only unlocks the solar houses for us to buy but it also gives us our first solar house for free.

Goal 4/5 requires that you build 1 solar tower (received at the third stage of the event) and it gives you 35 coins.

Sorry I am not posting pictures, but they would be in French so I doubt they would be that useful!

Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Reaching the first stage of the event (getting 30 blue houses) not only unlocks the solar houses for us to buy but it also gives us our first solar house for free.

Solar houses take 1 hour to build.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-20-16 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    This event is extremely hard or am I missing something here? Right now I have a total of 17 volunteers and that is with buying a few houses. There is no way I'm going to be able to deliver 300 or so housing business orders in 16 days. I wouldn't even deliver that many orders to all businesses in 16 days!
    The first day was like that for me. The deliveries are a bit easier today. It will still be tough though. I'm sure I'll be buying houses or condos to make up the difference. Luckily I have some coins saved up. I also think it is pretty impossible if you are doing Boardwalk. I'm letting Boardwalk go for now.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Solar houses take 1 hour to build.
    1 volunteer from solar houses, same as normal houses

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, I've been busy! I have version 1.2.1

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Sorry, I've been busy! I have version 1.2.1
    Thank you for your help.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by joelynjellybean View Post
    Not sure how to check that because my S8 apps usually just update themselves. However, when I went into the app store it said I had an update available. I manually updated it to 1.2 and now the event is showing.

Thanks for the suggestion.
    Glad you got your event working. All the best for your event!

Grand Emperor
    Updates

Minimum level for participating this event is level 6. Please use the latest game version for this event. Thanks.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast