Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigger is Better Event - Aug 18, 2016

I think they realized the first event was a bit too easy (finished in a few days), and there is no way that this event can be finished as quickly. Trying to balance the orders for this with boardwalk orders and those to finish the bridge.

Executive Chef
    My Large Luxury Condo will be done in about an hour so I can report how many that counted for. I'm assuming it will be whatever the amount of houses it can hold is.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Do you have to be a certain level for this event? I am level 19 and was able to participate in the first event but this one isn't showing up for me. I have force closed but still no dice.

Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by joelynjellybean View Post
    Do you have to be a certain level for this event? I am level 19 and was able to participate in the first event but this one isn't showing up for me. I have force closed but still no dice.

Thanks.
    I'm checking on this. Just to check, are you using the latest game version 1.2?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by joelynjellybean View Post

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I'm level 18, and I have it.

If I remember correctly from the houses and high rises I've already purchased during the event, I think you get a volunteer per house/houses a high-rise has open upon completion. So if you get 2 slots, it's 2 volunteers. 4 slots, 4 volunteers, etc. (So not 4 and 10)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    I'm level 18, and I have it.
    Oh thanks for info. Which version are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Not sure how to check that because my S8 apps usually just update themselves. However, when I went into the app store it said I had an update available. I manually updated it to 1.2 and now the event is showing.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    1. build any house - you get 1 volunteer when construction has completed.
    2. send off an order from the Housing Businesses - the ones with the green roller icon - 1 per order
    3. build a residential highrise - haven't built any of these myself, so don't know how many you get...

I have only 2 as well!
    Thanks spirit wind. I guess this is just really slow going then

Executive Chef
    Don't like this event. The items being requested by my very few housing businesses are the ones requiring multiple steps to create. Unfortunately once again my inventory is maxed out or only one or two away from maxing out so I can't make multiple items to then make a single item for the businesses requests of several of those multiple items. I'm tired Of constantly deleting upgrade parts that are extremely unbalanced in drops just so I can have some space craft something like wheat to make a croissant.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast