Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bigger is Better Event - Aug 18, 2016

Fashion Designer
    So I check on my game every day, I don't check forums every day. I just found out there is an event today so now I am a week behind.

I honestly don't know how I am supposed to get to the next level of 200 volunteers. I'm amazed I managed to get to 100. Everything is being stored so I can build more houses, and all my money is being spent on it too. I'm working hard for it, trying to be strategic, prioritising HI orders and everything... but I don't know if its actually possible to do it.... unless of course I spend real money. Which is probably their aim - make the prize unattainable, unless we fork out $$ in our desperation to win!
    ARGH

Executive Chef
    This event is just silly IMO. I'm pretty sure over half my number of volunteers has come from purchasing houses lol. Is this really how they intended it to be?

Soon I'll be paying over 2000 coins per house!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    I really wish S8 could find a way to make additional Solar Highrises available for purchase. I just earned mine, and I love how it looks!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you I did discover that as well. Am on goal 5/5 right now but it has taken an inordinate amount of time and now at level 20 with no place to build and allot of high rises that I didnt really want in my city. Oh well, do like solar and this is a good avenue to get people to look at the benefits of solar in sunny (Not foggy) areas of the world. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy1st View Post
    Thank you I did discover that as well. Am on goal 5/5 right now but it has taken an inordinate amount of time and now at level 20 with no place to build and allot of high rises that I didnt really want in my city. Oh well, do like solar and this is a good avenue to get people to look at the benefits of solar in sunny (Not foggy) areas of the world. LOL
    Hmm... I'm level 19, have 211 volunteers, 8 housing high rises, 8 commerce high rises, and still have plenty of open spaces (okay, I did just open an expansion today, too, and have 7 home improvement businesses in storage). Is there maybe a better way you can arrange your city so you can have more space to build?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    I really wish S8 could find a way to make additional Solar Highrises available for purchase. I just earned mine, and I love how it looks!
    I will pass this request over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The prizes for this event aren't worth it. Don't have room for all these houses. I have 14 residential highrises that are half empty because I can't get any hardhats. Meanwhile I just had to delete 20 bricks and 20 sledgehammers to free up storage. Also have 12 business highrises that are half empty.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundfreak View Post
    The prizes for this event aren't worth it. Don't have room for all these houses. I have 14 residential highrises that are half empty because I can't get any hardhats. Meanwhile I just had to delete 20 bricks and 20 sledgehammers to free up storage. Also have 12 business highrises that are half empty.
    I'm starting to think that the prizes aren't worth it too. The cost and benefit aren't even close to being balanced. I'm spending way too much coins and time to get one 1x1 highrise that stores 4 houses and a building that adds only 40 population. I think I'll stop now before I invest anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will pass this request over.
    Thanks!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast