Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bigger is Better blue houses not registering on event counter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Bigger is Better blue houses not registering on event counter

I earned 1 house from goal 1/5 and another from a delivery. Neither is registering in the event counter though there is one counted on the first step of goal 2/5 to collect 10 blue houses.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! That's odd. Do you mind taking a screenshot before you complete an order and after you make an order so that I can take a look?

Executive Chef
    I delivered an order right before I read your message...oops! Here are the current screenshots of the goal and the event counter.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	32942
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	39 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	32943
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    This is great! Thanks! I'll pass this on the team.

Executive Chef
    Hey there! We took a look at your account and it does say 3/30. Did you update to the newest version? Please let us know!

Executive Chef
    Nope. It will not upload any of my next 3

So I uploaded them to photobucket app which allows me to copy the link for one, then freezes, so I force quit and restart it etc. until I have them all. There HAS to be a better way to upload photos from an iPad. If anyone knows, please share!

I am wondering if perhaps the counter is counting all my blue houses and the event screen is just not accurately reflecting the counter?

Last edited by zenobia42; 08-18-16 at 04:53 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Nope. It will not upload any of my next 3

So I uploaded them to photobucket app which allows me to copy the link for one, then freezes, so I force quit and restart it etc. until I have them all. There HAS to be a better way to upload photos from an iPad. If anyone knows, please share!

I am wondering if perhaps the counter is counting all my blue houses and the event screen is just not accurately reflecting the counter?
    FYI if you are attaching via device, you need to edit the photos before uploading. You can't photo it and upload immediateLy. Use a photo app to trim the pic before uploading otherwise you'll see a upload failure message. No need to do this if you are attaching via URL.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    FYI if you are attaching via device, you need to edit the photos before uploading. You can't photo it and upload immediateLy. Use a photo app to trim the pic before uploading otherwise you'll see a upload failure message. No need to do this if you are attaching via URL.
    Weird. Thanks for that tip!!! Can I edit it in the apple "photos" app or does it need to be edited in a real graphic app []?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-19-16 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party tools names

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Weird. Thanks for that tip!!! Can I edit it in the apple "photos" app or does it need to be edited in a real graphic app []?
    Yes you can use any app you have or prefer. I usually use the app that came with my device. Please pm me if you have further questions on this.

Executive Chef
    My game also says 0 blue houses on the event screen. In the next post are my 4 ss in order, from the 0 on the screen despite having gotten some before, filling a HI order, the icon appearing over a citizen's head, then back to the event screen which still says 0...

I did install the update yesterday, and since me factories are still invisible I deleted and re-installed it today. iPadAir2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	24 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	32944  
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-18-16 at 04:55 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast