Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Hope I didn't miss this somewhere in the thread ... I'm wondering if upgrading my Marketpkace to L6 has caused a problem with the sugar fortune. I've been collecting it for about two weeks, and while I'm happy to have so much sugar, the fortune is still showing 0/1. Has anyone else had an issue like this?
    Which fortune are you on? Are you saying you're getting sugar at every collection? Fortunes clear after the action is complete. The Hub has the Fortune Guide with the goals etc.

Rhino Keeper
    SW I am on the Hyper Kingdom fortune. I think there is a bug. I finally brought out a level 2 Marketpkace and the first time I collected, the fortune cleared. I've been collecting extra sugar from the level 6 Marketplace for over a week without the fortune clearing.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    it's more than 20 as at the moment I have 32. don't know what the max figure is though.. I would think 99 like most of the others.
    The limit is 99. I can't delete this post as it was already mentioned.

Executive Chef
    it's more than 20 as at the moment I have 32. don't know what the max figure is though.. I would think 99 like most of the others.
    ATTENTION: SpellboundDew has a limit of 99.. I just realized they were not adding up anymore and black banner appears saying full.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubhouseCity View Post
    The limit is 99. I can't delete this post as it was already mentioned.
    yes.. thank you.. this former post and max limit was already updated.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I could have sworn I saw Ivy's Hut drop 10 dews this morning. (I'll really be paying attention on my next collection). Normally it's only 3. Also, my Bloom seems to be dropping 4 at a time more often than the regular 2. Anyone else notice an increase in drops?
    Unfortunately I haven't seen any increased drop rates... I've only gotten a max of 3 at Ivy's hut so far and still get usually nothing when collecting from tons of flowers.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Great tip for those saving up Moon! I usually use mine as soon as I get to 40. Too impatient to wait any longer. Plus the 5 hour crafting time is usually an overnight thing for me.

So far I have like 6 buildings upgraded. Working on the other hatchery and stable now. I think people just need to be patient because it's a long term goal like the Belladonna Trade. Meant to be difficult and get on our nerves.

Everyone should Try upgrading the Faerie houses with extra petals, and making Floral Glow in the Greenhouses. Use extra floral glow for Faerie Essence and fill up on dyes with extra white and orange petals.
    Hi reading through for advice on which buildings to upgrade first. Any suggestions based on your experience? Now that it is a monster hunt, it is a good time to upgrade the two faerie houses. They use boar pelts and creep tooth, in addition to petals. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Something very strange just happened.....I crafted the one remaining spellbound block I needed to upgrade the Market, and it popped out as a beam instead of a block! Which makes no sense as I didn't have enchanted beams, only enchanted blocks, when I crafted....both of which are now gone as used up....as is of course the dew. How did that happen?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Something very strange just happened.....I crafted the one remaining spellbound block I needed to upgrade the Market, and it popped out as a beam instead of a block! Which makes no sense as I didn't have enchanted beams, only enchanted blocks, when I crafted....both of which are now gone as used up....as is of course the dew. How did that happen?
    The mysterious Glimmerwood strikes again! Would you like me to follow this up for you or would you like to keep your beam? Lots of strange goings on lately.

Hello All. I think I have read this somewhere before but my two Deep Mines seem to have reverted back to level 5. I am not sure when this happened but I only just now noticed it. I am not too keen to upgrade again and lose another 10 gold. Is this a know issue? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The mysterious Glimmerwood strikes again! Would you like me to follow this up for you or would you like to keep your beam? Lots of strange goings on lately.
    It would be great if you could follow up as long as it isn't too much trouble