Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Storm8, please give us something else to do with petals! It is so boring to use 50 energy to collect 50 petals that you're maxed on and get zero dew. I'm not going to collect any more and less I need the petals. I'm maxed on ink.
    Can't you make a trade, an adventure, or another craft we're petals are used! Please. This is getting boring

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    i wish at least one of the time
    I used to have good luck with white trillium. 1 or 2 per 15 tries but no more

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyHills View Post
    I wonder if there is some unknown limit of 20 dew in inventory (it is supposed to be 99)..... I haven't found a single dew since I reached 20 in inventory, has anyone manages to have more than 20 in their inventory?
    it's more than 20 as at the moment I have 32. don't know what the max figure is though.. I would think 99 like most of the others.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    Things get totally lost in inventory. I wish they would allow for better organization. First off. Not all categories work. I have clicked on special and Consumables and find nothing. We should be able to click on the same categories as the purchase screen when viewing inventory. I am getting carpal tunnel from trying to find things and I only have 175 items. I also end up with senior moments. It takes so long to find something I forget what I at looking for.
    lol! Same here! Tapping away.. using all energy and forgetting what I was looking for!
    No senior moments but.. senior memory!
    Now I use PostSticks everywhere and loose those too!
    No carpal tunnel but got seized finger!!! Have to move manually to undo the position.
    I told my Doc.. he gave me vitamins and minerals! So now I'm taking vitamins and minerals to keep up with the games' requests and having writers cramp without concluding anything!
    BUT not giving up yet... lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I tried this too, very rarely do I get one from my flowers even if I go to 10 different flowers I end up wasting energy. It takes 3 weeks to make one item! Ivy's hit doesn't even drop them every time!

I need help in getting the spellbound bloom how can I get it since I don't have any gems

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyfulness69 View Post
    I need help in getting the spellbound bloom how can I get it since I don't have any gems
    The only way to get it is with gems. They want you to spend real money to buy gems in order to buy it. You should be able to do the goal without it, but it will be more challenging.

Unless they've made this goal similar to other voluntary goals they've released recently, and made it impossible to complete without spending gems. Time will tell if that's the case.

Executive Chef
    ATTENTION: SpellboundDew has a limit of 99.. I just realized they were not adding up anymore and black banner appears saying full.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    ATTENTION: SpellboundDew has a limit of 99.. I just realized they were not adding up anymore and black banner appears saying full.
    Great tip for those saving up Moon! I usually use mine as soon as I get to 40. Too impatient to wait any longer. Plus the 5 hour crafting time is usually an overnight thing for me.

So far I have like 6 buildings upgraded. Working on the other hatchery and stable now. I think people just need to be patient because it's a long term goal like the Belladonna Trade. Meant to be difficult and get on our nerves.

Everyone should Try upgrading the Faerie houses with extra petals, and making Floral Glow in the Greenhouses. Use extra floral glow for Faerie Essence and fill up on dyes with extra white and orange petals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Great tip for those saving up Moon! I usually use mine as soon as I get to 40. Too impatient to wait any longer. Plus the 5 hour crafting time is usually an overnight thing for me.

So far I have like 6 buildings upgraded. Working on the other hatchery and stable now. I think people just need to be patient because it's a long term goal like the Belladonna Trade. Meant to be difficult and get on our nerves.

Everyone should Try upgrading the Faerie houses with extra petals, and making Floral Glow in the Greenhouses. Use extra floral glow for Faerie Essence and fill up on dyes with extra white and orange petals.
    Oh yes! completely forgot about those, they're so small, haven't upgraded them yet.. GlimmerFaerieHouse and BlytheFaerieHouse. But what is the difference between upgraded houses and not upgraded? Do they give more of anything besides $$?

I always collect from the red and purple flowers, even just to make extra energy, but must say never a SpellboundDew from them. My regular supply is the SpellboundFlower and sometimes IvyHut.

For the time being I've only upgraded to 6th buildings that don't use the Spellbound Beam and Blocks.. I just make them and collect till some 'surprise request' comes up and I'll have them ready to use. So difficult to decide which are the important buildings to upgrade first.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74