Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected from flowers over 400 times....0 leaves! The last 4 collections from ivy.....0 leaves. This is a complete waste of time. Is this a bug in the game or is this a ploy to induce us to spend 400 gems on a item that will never be used again after event is over. I have lost desire to play this game
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-22-16 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Removed swearing as even in acronym form it is not allowed.

So far I did get 12 dews from Ivy's hut..... None from flowers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare325 View Post
    Okay...i tried reading several pages and i cant find what i'm looking for. If someone could please help, i'd be grateful. So, to get yellow dust for shears, you collect from the chateau, but you have to spend yellow dust to get yellow dust on the adventure????? Idgi....what am i missing? The chateau hasnt given anything but coins the last couple of days. Thanks in advance for any help
    there are only two places yellow dusk can be collected.. the Chateau and the new CastleAdventure when knights return.. unfortunately they are both random drops, so you may have to wait awhile till you've collected enough to make shears.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Ivy's hut is not dropping any dew for me either but I did buy the bloom. I'm did that so that I've something to craft (eventually) and want to ultimately increase my RP....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    As to new goldmine drops the first collection I got one gold apple and one glimmer dust, not great for once a day.
    only one golden item will be delivered per day per GoldMine.. nugget, egg or apple. other material can pop-up.. but its random. What is guaranteed is the daily collection of something gold. considering gold is rare and we see maybe 2/3 times a month.. I smile when I collect them
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Still nothing from Ivy, 2 total from flowers. Seriously this game used to be fun but now not so much.

As for the golden mine, I don't have the option to purchase it any where. And not going to spend 300 gems on a flower so I guess I'm at delete level if that is required to play.

Fashion Designer
    Remember that the floral glow can also be used to make faerie essence.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Remember that the floral glow can also be used to make faerie essence.
    Yep... that one's maxed out too... For a while I was also using the essence to continue making other items(paste, etc) but since still get drops of those when collecting from other faerie buildings stopped as have more than enough for any future quests.

At this point I just stay maxed on material to make the Faerie Elixir during events and then "waste" all my other energy gathering items to make trades so at least I get a trade permit for future expansions.

Was hopeful to stay busy with upgrading stuff to level 6 but with Dew Drops being beyond ridiculous only upgrade the one's that need no Dew so that won't last long either.

So for time being I'm content getting 6 Petals a day from collecting from Ivy's Hut and will leave flowers alone until a change is made to the drop rate.

Wow! I've collected twice from my Chateau without getting any dust. Thought I'd breakdown, buy some gems, and get the flower. Not only is the gem sale over ( bummer), my gem count has mysteriously dropped from 118 to 45. I didn't notice dropping into a gem trap anytime last night or this morning. What's going on? Has anything similar happened to anybody else. I did try force closing to see if dust would show up. This might be the wrong thread for this
    Last edited by petal2092; 08-23-16 at 06:47 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I am close to having two spellbound beams and blocks and consider a deep mine upgrade, has someone done that before? I wonder what the new collection time is since the reduction in time on the other crafting buildings is tiny, i hope this one is a bit more significant. Thanks!