Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Storm8 SPELLDOUND BLOOM SHOULD BE UNDER NATURE NOT DECORATIONS IN THE MARKET
    Haha! I think the gold mine should be under buildings but it's under decorations. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    By using the drops to do the golden trade in the royal exchange. 3 gold nuggets, 2 gold eggs, 1 golden apple = 5 gems

I recommend having several of each in storage before doing the trade, in case a timed quest comes along requiring them. I only do that trade when I'm close to max on nuggets.

Dew drops

The last 3 collections from ivy's hut yielded no dew....I understand they are rare, but based on all the posts I'm seeing, it seems like they've been removed completely.
    Yes.. never use all ur gold materials.. it's not wise.
    Always keep a good stash away for immediate use if required. Finding gold items are rare and can be a cause for not being able to complete an event.
    But.. with all the extras and when u're maxed in gold.. u can use in the Exchange for a satisfying 5GemTrade that takes 10hrs.. as PrincessCupOButter stated above.

At the moment seem that Dews are rarer than gold items though!!! It's difficult to understand the reason why as even having the DewFlower, upgrading will take several months if not a year or more. There's absolutely no fun, nor excitement in completing such a rare and long-term task.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

New Resident
    Hello Ashley found spellbound dew by the flower red trillium after 14 times

Executive Chef
    Yes.. red and purple flowers are good. I was able to collect the 20 needed to make the beam/block required in goal. It's in the WorkShop now. They are however rare drops.. so all energy, and more! if u can make with the FloralGrowth in the GreenHouse with the petals collected are needed. Maybe 2Dews after collecting 14/15.. but then u waste about 50/60.
    I have noticed not all Dews pop up on the board.. so check ur inventory now and then, they are there. Quick collecting is not positive.. it's better tapping one by one and waiting.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I have tried for the last day and a half to collect flower petals as well as collect from Ivy's hut. Nothing at all.
    I had 12 spell dew but seems impossible to collect the other 8 needed to get my 20. I have been collecting from 20-25 flowers at a time as well as whenever collecting from Ivy's hut is available. YOu would think I would at least get a couple.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I agree that if you're planning on purchasing the spellbound bloom, get it now while the rebate is available. (Wished I had got that eensy teensy little chick during the rebate. Ended up getting it full price but it did help complete my goals. Fortunately, it was a low cost gem purchase.)

But, I won't have enough gems for the bloom if I purchase the gold mine. It seems there's another increase now for golden nuggets for building level 6 upgrades.
    Any good news on drops from those who purchased the gold mine?

Only collected once and didn't see the quantity ( maybe one or two) but receive gold nugget, Jewel, and glimmer dust. Happy!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-21-16 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I have noticed not all Dews pop up on the board.. so check ur inventory now and then, they are there.
    I noticed this too. I had only "seen" it drop the dew twice, so this morning I wanted to see how many Ivy's hut had given me. I checked my inventory and low and behold! I had 9. Strange but I was glad.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by boes3 View Post
    Hello Ashley found spellbound dew by the flower red trillium after 14 times
    Thank you for advising me. Good to see you post. Glad you found a dew!

Rhino Keeper
    FINALLY received my 20th dew drop...making a beam......it's not easy being a green dew drop!

Rhino Keeper
    Since I completed a beam this morning, I haven't received a single dew drop. It's as if me completing the goal removed the possibility of getting any dew drops. ;(