Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

I've collected from so many flowers and not a single dew drop what's the problem ??
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Alongside the main storyline update, today we released Level 6 upgrades and new building materials for some buildings!

[==Update requires Level 26 or higher, and will be here to stay.==]

• Some Level 6 upgrades will require the use of Spellbound Beams and/or Spellbound Blocks
    • Craft Spellbound Beams and Spellbound Blocks using the brand new resource, Spellbound Dew!
    • Spellbound Dew has a chance to drop from Ivy's hut and flowers
    • Need more Spellbound Dew? Get the brand new Spellbound Bloom to give your kingdom a constant, guaranteed supply!

Hope you all enjoy this update!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by StoryPlayer67 View Post
    Hahahahahaha ,,,,,,,,that's funny. Castle story was my happy place.
    You made me laugh too. I love the humour on the forum.

Fashion Designer
    even if the flower is the only way we can reasonably level up the buildings, I got it simply because it looks so nice!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-19-16 at 04:21 PM. Reason: remved flaming text

Fashion Designer
    I wish we could buy more flowers just for the deco sake!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Would you be willing to confirm if the Multi-Colored Hedge also drops Spellbound Dew?
    To add on to this question: Would you be willing to confirm that ANYTHING drops Spellbound Dew? Anything at all????

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Maybe S8 doesn't want us to upgrade with the speed of light! Let's take our time and have fun with it. .
    As I am maxed out on petals and dye "fun" does not seem likely if the dew is a rare drop.

The reason they don't offer it cheaper but offer it with a rebate is to force you to buy gems. At a cheaper price more people could get it with free gems. I usually get to about 250 free gems before I mistakenly spend gems to speed up some useless thing and am back to 100 gems. The rebate is time limited to get you to buy it before you know whether it will be worth it or not. It usually isn't, but, alas, you already bought it because of the rebate!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    To add on to this question: Would you be willing to confirm that ANYTHING drops Spellbound Dew? Anything at all????
    Literally laughing out loud. ��
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

This is actually the most boring thing EVER!! I know lets make a goal that's unachievable and yawn.....boring! Who wants to spend all their time collecting petals you are maxed out on - now this stooooopid task will stay on our lists forever!!!!!i

Fashion Designer
    Wahoo I finally found one! I'm totally maxed on dyes, flowers etc so this seems pointless. Hundreds of energy with one drop. Wow! Guess you're trying to force us to buy the flower to continue. Until there is a gem confirmation button I'm not buying any!