Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    What timed goal are people referring to? All I see is that the sale of the bloom with rebate is timed, which I'm ignoring because i'm not getting it. The dew collecting is not timed as far as I can tell and the follow the dust is not timed. I don't see the stress in this event other than the lack of dew drops which I'm not particularly concerned about since I'm in no hurry to update. This is more like a side goal for me for the time being. Not stressing over it. If I'm missing a timer somewhere can someone please tell me. Thanks.
    The only timed bit is in buying the spellbound flower. It's just irksome for most people that after collecting from almost 100 flowers or more, there are minimal dew drops. It may not be timed, but that kind of silliness & wasted energy is what makes people leave this game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    What timed goal are people referring to? All I see is that the sale of the bloom with rebate is timed, which I'm ignoring because i'm not getting it. The dew collecting is not timed as far as I can tell and the follow the dust is not timed. I don't see the stress in this event other than the lack of dew drops which I'm not particularly concerned about since I'm in no hurry to update. This is more like a side goal for me for the time being. Not stressing over it. If I'm missing a timer somewhere can someone please tell me. Thanks.

You aren't missing anything. There is no time limit for this goal. It must be in response to the players who requested that we be able to upgrade our buildings beyond level 5. It will take months if not years. No hurry.

I know I have a invisible Genie ,,,,,,while I'm playing only visitors can see her!!!!!!! I have way too much energy looking for the drops and my Ivy Hut is not giving me any drops either so, I guess after the five day pass we may start to get more drops I think this is just A ploy to get you to rush to buy the flower ,,,,,,and get a reward of 60 Gems ? why? make you do that why get a reward of 60 Gems,,,,, when you're spending gems makes no sense to me why don't you just buy it for the 60 Gems less for five days and see how many they would purchase .....I don't know this is getting crazy .......This game had A storyline with a plot all these optional things that are coming into play ....That doesn't have really too much to do with the kingdom plot .....they are cute but I have absolutely no room for it which is crazy I have been Royal exchanging it for a long time and for two years and still do not have all of my plots taken up especially the ones for five trade tickets. maybe I should worry about those first I don't know.... Another thing my fairy bulb does not give out any drops,,,,,,,I didn't get anything from it and I have a fairy that's in storage is it supposed to do something ?/////mine never has,,,,,and I finished on time. And I have a fairy in storage is she supposed to be flying around the bulb or what why do we have a fairy in storage and why isn't the ferry bulb giving out any drops from what I've heard it's supposed to for some people I never really questioned it before now

I know this is a a lot of different subjects .....but I guess these are just kind of the things that have been irritated me ....

Hope everyone has Castle Story dropping today !!!!!!
    Last edited by StoryPlayer67; 08-19-16 at 12:46 PM.

Another thing why don't we have something to build to upgrade because I really don't see where they're going with us to upgrade a building to a level 6 and .....what is the point of doing that I'm not sure what's going to happen to that building so I'm spending all my energy looking for a leaf to Upgrade a building I already have to a level six when I can't get the materials to do so and I don't even know what's going to happen to that building afterwards ....this does not make any sense what so ever.....and what buildings should we choose out of all of them do we upgrade ?/ there is no material To get to do so but a A leaf !!!!!! 20 I may add .....to make one block or beam. And in two days I have 1 on one device, 3 on one an 5 on one with 2 Alcorns 1 horse with 40 energy /week and seven little Alcorns energy per daily and two buildings that give out 10 additional energy on top of what I already have and the 20 I can make in my green house. This is .... Too much. May sit this one out looks the turn out bad. First time to.
    Last edited by StoryPlayer67; 08-19-16 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Spelling

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by StoryPlayer67 View Post
    Another thing why don't we have something to build to upgrade because I really don't see you where they're going with us to upgrade a building to a level 6 and .....what is the point of doing that I'm not sure what's going to happen to that building so I'm spending all my energy looking for a leaf to Upgrade a building I already have to a level six when I can't get the materials to do so and I don't even know what's going to happen to that building afterwards ....this does not make any sense what so ever.....and what buildings should we choose out of all of them do we upgrade ?/ there is no material To get to do so but a A leaf !!!!!! 20 I may add .....to make one block or beam. And in two days I have 1 on one device, 3 on one an 5 on one with 2 Alcorns 1 horse with 40 energy /week and seven little Alcorns energy per daily and two buildings that give out 10 additional energy on top of what I already have and the 20 I can make in my green house. This is .... Too much. May sit this one out looks the turn out bad. First time to.
    Sorry you are so frustrated, many of us are. Try not to let it get to you.✨✨✨go to your happy place and smile✨✨✨

And the most important thing.........WHAT DO WE WIN?////????? The flower that gives us resource is on sale ? However it must be purchased first. Ok , I want what they are smoking......lol just a wee joke CS ��

Hahahahahaha ,,,,,,,,that's funny. Castle story was my happy place.

why? make you do that why get a reward of 60 Gems,,,,, when you're spending gems makes no sense to me why don't you just buy it for the 60 Gems less for five days and see how many they would purchase
    Yeah they've done that with several items while levelling (Bait Shop, Mythic Mushrooms, Glimmerdust Trove) and sometimes with events there's specialty items that get a discount (like Beastbane Display). If it looks like a quest you need to complete, some people feel compelled to do so. A little sneaky but most people see past it.
    Another thing my fairy bulb does not give out any drops,,,,,,,I didn't get anything from it and I have a fairy that's in storage is it supposed to do something ?/////mine never has,,,,,and I finished on time. And I have a fairy in storage is she supposed to be flying around the bulb or what why do we have a very in storage and why isn't the ferry bulb giving out any drops from what I've heard it's supposed to for some people I never really questioned it before now...
    Do you mean Fwipple the Faerie? If so, yes, it goes in the bowl.
    Try these links for the Blythewood Faeries Quest chain:
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    If you're still not sure, try posting in the "Help Me - Stuck on a Goal" thread.

...I really don't see where they're going with us to upgrade a building to a level 6 and ...and I don't even know what's going to happen to that building afterwards....and what buildings should we choose out of all of them do we upgrade ?/ there is no material To get to do so but a A leaf !!!!!! 20 I may add .....to make one block or beam. This is .... Too much. May sit this one out looks the turn out bad. First time to.
    This is just an update to the game. It's not an "event". It's not timed, it's just something to work at once you run out of other things to do. Which building to upgrade? Whatever you want You can choose buildings that don't need the Dew, or the ones that do. The quest "Spellbound Construction" has no time limit or reward. It's just an advertisement for what's newly available.
    I hope you feel better soon. The drop rate is bad right now but like the first page says:
    Main Storyline. Not timed.
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-19-16 at 01:03 PM. Reason: add'l quote
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Sorry you are so frustrated, many of us are. Try not to let it get to you.✨✨✨go to your happy place and smile✨✨✨
    Castle Story is my happy place.... Lol. That was a good one I lol. Haha haha. I'm not frustrated just confused to the point of it all. Like everyone else. I'm happy just stating the facts about the game. And giving a wee bit of information like everyone is. You gave me a smile. Thanks. My happy place is finding resource Lol. Have a good day

thanks ashley for your response.

i did get the mine, i figure golden nuggets , apples , and eggs are worth way more then a few dew in the long run. also , if the buildings dont change i really see no point. for me anyways. i didnt check, but do the royal points for each building you upgrade go up? if so , that would have been a nice fix for the limit on certain buildings, you could have higher royal points and need fewer building types.... if not oh well missed the mark again.

also, i am in no rush to do a quest like sinister sister again.....i still have nightmares of twins coming at me with rocky horror plants in hand trying to bite my head off soooooooo no thank you......