Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Fashion Designer
    I was looking at the level 6 upgrade chart in post 2. I have lots of trade tickets so I thought I'd bite the bullet and upgrade my Royal Chateau. Problem is my level 5 Chateau can't be upgraded. Does anyone have the option to upgrade their Chateau to level 6?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Spellbound dew from Ivy's hut (3) but nothing from flowers. Tried at least 4 of each: red, yellow, white, blue, and purple! Nada
    I've collected from Ivy's hit twice and no dew!!!! I've received 7 from flowers, however, but that's hundreds of energy used. This is annoying so say the least!!!!

Executive Chef
    After crafting a spellbound block and completing Goal 1, there are no more goals for this quest in my book. Looks like we're left on our own to upgrade all of our buildings with no hurry or stress.

This is my experience as well. Collected from flowers and Ivy's hut several times, no dew.

I've looked at the posts in this thread and don't see a compelling reason to throw real money at this exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    I have collected from over 200 flowers and have 0 dew. This is stupid. Simply a way for s8 to try to get us to spend gems...pathetic. I am bored with this game as it has evolved...used to be fun. Also, collected from Ivy........and.....got exactly 0 dew. Unbelievable! We are asked to open the game up every two hours and click on flowers 40 times for no results! Wow, exciting!

Rhino Keeper
    How many spellbound blooms are we allowed?
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    How many spellbound blooms are we allowed?
    Just one, apparently. After I purchased it, it disappeared from the market.

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected from flowers at least 120 times (energy from three alicorns) and collected from Ivy's hut three times. Zero spellbound dew to date. Not going to buy the flower out of spite.

Am also sick of timed things that require ridiculous amounts of drops from things on a one hour timer. Theoretically possible to collect enough if I didn't actually have to work, take care of house and kids, etc. but some of us can't be tied to a device 24/7.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I was looking at the level 6 upgrade chart in post 2. I have lots of trade tickets so I thought I'd bite the bullet and upgrade my Royal Chateau. Problem is my level 5 Chateau can't be upgraded. Does anyone have the option to upgrade their Chateau to level 6?
    No. The person who reported that obviously was not fully upgraded to 5 already.

My I us hut is skipping giving me nothing!!!!!!! After 80 energy one drop from the purple flower. Ok why not just offer the darn thing cheaper with no reward. It's like you must purchase or you out of luck. Seems to be getting crazier with each task. When ivys hut takes 12 hours to drop any I have not gotten you any from it on three devices. Oh well this is just crazy. We are not done with the last goal. Hope there is not a timer on this one.

Executive Chef
    What timed goal are people referring to? All I see is that the sale of the bloom with rebate is timed, which I'm ignoring because i'm not getting it. The dew collecting is not timed as far as I can tell and the follow the dust is not timed. I don't see the stress in this event other than the lack of dew drops which I'm not particularly concerned about since I'm in no hurry to update. This is more like a side goal for me for the time being. Not stressing over it. If I'm missing a timer somewhere can someone please tell me. Thanks.