Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

question...

do the buildings that get upgraded past level 5 change in looks? or do they stay the same with just a few more coins for collection?

also, i have been sitting on gems since the " aligate era" and was wondering if i should get the gold mine or this flower dew thing? any suggestions?....also i have no prob keeping my gems and waiting for my 5x5 waterfall...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    I do not like when the game suggests you buy something for gems and becomes useless after the quest. I bought the bait shop thinking the bait droppings would be useful but it is just an extravagant useless building.
    . I completely agree. My bait shop is in storage.

Ivy's hut is not a guaranteed dew drop. I got just the usual petals, rat tails, etc. still dew-less here.

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected from over 200 flowers and have 0 dew. This is stupid. Simply a way for s8 to try to get us to spend gems...pathetic. I am bored with this game as it has evolved...used to be fun. Also, collected from Ivy........and.....got exactly 0 dew. Unbelievable! We are asked to open the game up every two hours and click on flowers 40 times for no results! Wow, exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    I do not like when the game suggests you buy something for gems and becomes useless after the quest. I bought the bait shop thinking the bait droppings would be useful but it is just an extravagant useless building.
    also agree, thats why i am very unsure if i should even spend any of my gems, fortune tellers tent, bait shop, and some egg workshop, all in storage..... thats 600 or 700 gems right there for nothing, i am debating the gold mine at the moment and will like others have said , just let the dew do the dew, if it happens it happens and not worry about it. after level 6 upgrades which is not timed, then what? storage? where the gold mine might be more useful in the long run.......huh......i just answered my own question! thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    question...

do the buildings that get upgraded past level 5 change in looks? or do they stay the same with just a few more coins for collection?
    I have three level 6 buildings, a farmhouse, a cottage and a sparkling mine. I see no obvious difference in appearance, someone with greater scrutiny may disagree. I will post pictures. The farmhouse and cottage have the same collection time, just a few more coins. As I mentioned earlier the sparkling mine collects 6 minutes earlier. Not sure 6 minutes is worth 5 golden nuggets?! Once I manage to make some spell bound beams and blocks, I will hoard them until the game demands that we collect from a specific level 6 building and then use them to upgrade that specific building. I expect it will be months from now as my second collection fron Ivy gave zero spellbound dew.

Fashion Designer
    Farmhouses

Left level 5, right level 6

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	203.7 KB 
ID:	32967 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	60 
Size:	205.9 KB 
ID:	32968

Views:	47 
Size:	204.3 KB 
ID:	32969 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	63 
Size:	204.3 KB 
ID:	32970
    Last edited by ashley224; 08-19-16 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Still learning how to post photos!

Fashion Designer
    Cottages

Views:	44 
Size:	177.4 KB 
ID:	32971 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	42 
Size:	176.6 KB 
ID:	32972

Views:	45 
Size:	178.0 KB 
ID:	32973 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	37 
Size:	190.2 KB 
ID:	32974
    Last edited by ashley224; 08-19-16 at 09:21 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Sparkling Mine

Views:	43 
Size:	200.2 KB 
ID:	32975 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	32 
Size:	202.6 KB 
ID:	32976

Views:	31 
Size:	200.9 KB 
ID:	32977 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	32 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	32978

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    The gold mine is a gem purchase for 520 gem. Available under deco at the market. Why under deco? I don't know. I just bought mine yesterday. Got a golden apple this morning. Lots of discussion about it in the thread about special purchases.
    now i have little regrets having bought the spellbound bloom (sigh)
    i should buy the Gold mine.
    it says limited edition : is it time limited ?
    was it on sale in the beginning ?

edit : found the thread thx
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Nightclub Owner
    With a very rare drop, this smells like a Sinister Sister II u-goal! One that will take use 1 year to complete (for hoarder of course without the blossoms)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...