Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Executive Chef
    Okay. What is the gold mine that everyone is talking about and how have I missed it?!?!? I don't see it is the shop anywhere.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    My first drop from the golden mine gave me a golden apple. Will let you know my second drop results in about 8 hours.
    I have gotten three golden apples, four golden eggs, one golden nugget, two jewels and two glimmerdust. This is over a period of a six or seven days.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    My first drop from the golden mine gave me a golden apple. Will let you know my second drop results in about 8 hours.
    Where is the golden mine? Did you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Okay. What is the gold mine that everyone is talking about and how have I missed it?!?!? I don't see it is the shop anywhere.
    Just what I was wondering!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by paisley777 View Post
    Where is the golden mine? Did you buy it?
    Quote Originally Posted by paisley777 View Post
    Just what I was wondering!
    The gold mine is a gem purchase for 520 gem. Available under deco at the market. Why under deco? I don't know. I just bought mine yesterday. Got a golden apple this morning. Lots of discussion about it in the thread about special purchases.
    Last edited by ashley224; 08-19-16 at 07:08 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Yes, upgrading the sparkling mine from level 5 to level 6 reduced collection time by 6 minutes.
    Any idea how much it reduces for deep mine? other upgrades were 30 minute difference with each upgrade.

Executive Chef
    It's really too bad that the Spellbound Blocks & Beams don't require Naga fins or seaweed or shell armor cuz I'm maxed on all 3 now and have NOTHING to craft with either one of 'em ... Maybe we'll get a Spellbound Spackle or *something* at some point so the Nagas have a purpose behind being once-in-while-coral-dropping eye candy? lol
    *hint hint, S8*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Something seems broken/not working right with dew from flowers... (Even if some players have gotten a couple). It's not possible to collect hundreds of flowers and get 0 dew unless something is broken with Storm8s random drop algorithm.
    When the quest says harvest from flowers, it probably means dew flowers.

Rhino Keeper
    I do not like when the game suggests you buy something for gems and becomes useless after the quest. I bought the bait shop thinking the bait droppings would be useful but it is just an extravagant useless building.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Any idea how much it reduces for deep mine? other upgrades were 30 minute difference with each upgrade.
    No idea, that upgrade requires lots of the spellbound dew of which I've collected only 3. The farmhouse had no difference in the collection time just gave a few extra coin.