Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    bought the spellbound bloom
    1st drop : 2 dew
    2nd drop : 4 dew

got from ivy hut : 4 dew
    Spellbound bloom is not letting me collect from it in the market

All types of flowers: 0

Got from ivy hut: squat

Joining in the plea for more Dew Drop drops! Must have used at least 110 energy and got 3 dew plus 2 from Miss Ivey. That's NOT doin' the DEW S8. There's rare and then there's Whaaaat? Come on guys, let's keep it fair. Not everyone can buy the magical dew drop flower.
    Last edited by Araleth; 08-18-16 at 07:36 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Over 100 energy on flowers plus Ivys hut and no Dew. This is more than a RAre drop!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    No clue after doin everything, including the chateau, and not one dew after 100 energy.
    dew are only from ivy hut and the flowers from what it said but, the flowers in game seem to be dried up and dehydrated like the ones in the real world are, due to the heatwave we are having these days, because not one dew dropped from the fewwww; white, yellow, pink and blue flowers, nor the event ones, that i harvested (had no orange or purple flowers out). i got 3 dews from ivy's hut and thats all.

Executive Chef
    Such a cool update! But now there's sooo much work trying to upgrade all the buildings, that would literally take me years.

Has anyone figured out yet which would be the most useful building to upgrade first? I am thinking maybe the deep mine, to reduce the long collection time.

Can't upgrade the wizard schools though :-/

Executive Chef
    Also, this game has gotten so big, they really should just let us hold 60-80 energy at a time, logging in for just 40 energy is not very motivating and items that drop energy are not the same as having a larger pool of saved energy every time I get into the game.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 should also look at increasing levels of players just something to look forward to I guess

Executive Chef
    Amphitheater: 5 Spellbound Beam, 5 Spellbound Block, 5 Golden Nugget, 311,000 coins
    Cathedral: 5 Spellbound Beam, 5 Spellbound Block, 5 Golden Nugget, 5 Lumin Essence
    Royal Chateau: 4 Royal Blocks, 4 Royal Beams, 10 Trade Tickets, 4 Super Glues
    Spire of Love: no change
    Sawmill: 80 water, 3 Spellbound Beam, 3 Spellbound Block, 211,000 coins
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-18-16 at 08:06 PM. Reason: thanks! added to post 1.

Fashion Designer
    3 dew from Ivy's Hut

I too went for the spellbound bloom as this is not a quest per se but part of the game as it opens up a new building block and allows many buildings to upgrade. It's going to be painfully slow as is so I figured the boost of the bloom will help and I had the gems so figured get it with the rebate. I think this is a fun addition to the game as it's something that we can work on at our own pace and they raised the cap to so many buildings.

So far first collection was 2. It seems like from others you get 2 or 4. Since its not a time challenge I don't anticipate collecting every 2 hours, but if I get and additional 3 or so collections a day it will add up slowly.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast