Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Hello All. I think I have read this somewhere before but my two Deep Mines seem to have reverted back to level 5. I am not sure when this happened but I only just now noticed it. I am not too keen to upgrade again and lose another 10 gold. Is this a know issue? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    It would be great if you could follow up as long as it isn't too much trouble
    I'll report both these issues. May need a ticket number, but if you do I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll report both these issues. May need a ticket number, but if you do I'll let you know.
    Thanks so much!

Something very strange just happened.....I crafted the one remaining spellbound block I needed to upgrade the Market, and it popped out as a beam instead of a block! Which makes no sense as I didn't have enchanted beams, only enchanted blocks, when I crafted....both of which are now gone as used up....as is of course the dew. How did that happen?
    Hi, SparklyO has spent some time on this for you, but was unable to reproduce a different drop. Next time you put a purple beam or block on to craft, can you please take a screenshot when the craft is being made and the collection after and if it's different send it to support@storm8.com so one of their agents can help you. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Hello All. I think I have read this somewhere before but my two Deep Mines seem to have reverted back to level 5. I am not sure when this happened but I only just now noticed it. I am not too keen to upgrade again and lose another 10 gold. Is this a know issue? Thanks.
    Don't upgrade again. Can you please send an email to Support and then PM me your number so I can pass it on for you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, SparklyO has spent some time on this for you, but was unable to reproduce a different drop. Next time you put a purple beam or block on to craft, can you please take a screenshot when the craft is being made and the collection after and if it's different send it to support@storm8.com so one of their agents can help you. Thanks!
    Sure can! Thanks for looking into this

I just got some Spellbound Dew from my Moon Crystal!
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

I'm not getting any spellbound dew drops either from any of my flowers

I have the spellbound bloom and have only received 1 dew after many tries. What gives???

Where to get dew drops?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I could have sworn I saw Ivy's Hut drop 10 dews this morning. (I'll really be paying attention on my next collection). Normally it's only 3. Also, my Bloom seems to be dropping 4 at a time more often than the regular 2. Anyone else notice an increase in drops?
    Not one flower out of hundreds ?? Ivy's hut but no where near to complete any requirements. Really frustrated
    Scarletfyr

Sure can! Thanks for looking into this
    I can not even care craft one.
    Scarletfyr