Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

I occasionally get one from Ivy's Hut. Found that by accident. But definitely not from flowers. Many items in this game are unclear and the information on the source is completely wrong.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gingeronie View Post
    I occasionally get one from Ivy's Hut. Found that by accident. But definitely not from flowers. Many items in this game are unclear and the information on the source is completely wrong.
    They can drop from flowers, but they are a rare drop. You should always refer to the Inventory Guide when looking for drop sources as I'm constantly updating it. Flowers are too rare a drop to concentrate energy on. If you're collecting from flowers for other goals, then you might get a drop, but loads of players have decided not to purposely collect from flowers. Without the Bloom gem plant, Ivy's Hut is your most reliable source, but even then it's not every time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They can drop from flowers, but they are a rare drop. You should always refer to the Inventory Guide when looking for drop sources as I'm constantly updating it. Flowers are too rare a drop to concentrate energy on. If you're collecting from flowers for other goals, then you might get a drop, but loads of players have decided not to purposely collect from flowers. Without the Bloom gem plant, Ivy's Hut is your most reliable source, but even then it's not every time.
    The Moon Crystal also drops them at about the same rate as Ivy's Hut
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

You know I really dislike complaint about these games but when they put time limits on buildings, building materials they should at least make it a little easier to gather what is needed. I can't get ahead because they make it hard to collect materials and then charge large numbers of gems to "purchase" in order to receive help. I enjoy playing this game as I have for the last two years but it's getting too costly to play this game. I would rather, and probably not go broke buying gems, by paying a monthly fee! I know that sounds desperate but trying to have fun being on a limited income is getting harder and harder.

Farm Supplier
    -----------
    we are still missing exact collection times for a few buildings in the Resource Buildings (3rd table). If you've upgraded, can you please post... I'd like to move these details into the Building Guide.

Thanks!
    -----------
    I can confirm that the following are all 3 hours and 6 minutes:
    Hatchery
    Sawmill
    Stable
    Sparkling Mine

Just made it for a Deep Mine, and that is 7 hours 45 minutes @ Level 6
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Quote Originally Posted by flemlion View Post
    I can confirm that the following are all 3 hours and 6 minutes:
    Hatchery
    Sawmill
    Stable
    Sparkling Mine

Just made it for a Deep Mine, and that is 7 hours 45 minutes @ Level 6
    *Awesome*!!! thank you so very much.

In relation to any goals that require you collect from a particular level building (eg, L5) and yours is level 6, this should now be resolved. There have been a few scattered posts across various main story goals where there have been problems with level 6 buildings being recognised.

You should be able to collect from a level 6 building to complete the Goals. Please let me know if you don't.
    I'm not sure if I made a mistake, but I upgraded my pirate tavern to level 6 and the two goals didn't complete.

Spellbound construction still tells me I need to collect from a level 6 building (which I have collected from)

And

A Stranger in the Wood tells me to,collect from a level 6 tavern.

Is this a glitch or does the pirate Tavern at level 6 not count?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by missmeow21 View Post
    I'm not sure if I made a mistake, but I upgraded my pirate tavern to level 6 and the two goals didn't complete.

Spellbound construction still tells me I need to collect from a level 6 building (which I have collected from)

And

A Stranger in the Wood tells me to,collect from a level 6 tavern.

Is this a glitch or does the pirate Tavern at level 6 not count?

Thanks
    Guess not... That's a shame. I'll check with S8 if we can get it to count though.

Guess not... That's a shame. I'll check with S8 if we can get it to count though.

Thank you

Ivy's hut didn't give me dew the last couple of days. Am I really being forced to buy that flower? Are you kidding me?
    And now that new quest with that mine for the cost of 400 gems? What do you think? We all got a donkey in our backyard that spits money?
    I really like to play, but this is the next goal that will sit in my 'inventory' for quite a long time and I am afraid I will lose interest in this game if it goes on like this.
    Put that flower on sale!