Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by booboogeo View Post
    I'm not getting any spellbound dew drops either from any of my flowers
    Very rare drop, Ivy's hut is the only sure drop. From flower I must have a drop rate of <5%
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I don't want to jinx anything, but I think there could be an increase in the drop rate from flowers since the Elves update.
    Yesteerday I got 3 dews from about 80 collections which with 2x3 from Ivy gave me 9 for the day.
    This morning I have 3 so far from 40 odd collections, plus 2 from the Moon Crystal.

I will dig up my strawberries and plant poppies for a while to see what happens.

I have been trying to collect from flowers but have not yet seen one spellbound dew. How difficult could it be to make this available. If you are requesting level 6 it must be doable.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't find any dew drops from any flowers so I don't know how they expect me to upgrade if I can't even get enough to make a block.

It's strange that since the Elves upgrade, I don't get any spellbound dew, not even from Ivy Hut. Is there a bug? I used to get one almost every time I collected from Ivy Hut. It has been like this for 2 days already.

would we be able to purchase the spellbound dew flower again? please !!!

S8,,, please water the flowers
    BEING A GOOD SPORT is wearing thin so,,,it's a good time to make the adjustments in dew drop rates.
    Spellbound DEW is a BIG problem. All players have to upgrade Theater, tavern and Conservatory to level 6 in order to proceed with the Elves Outpost. I understand the disappointment when given a task that just ISNT DOABLE.
    The Elves Outpost rollout was great but will fade quickly without the resources to move forward with the FUN
    hugs)) Piper

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sera520 View Post
    would we be able to purchase the spellbound dew flower again? please !!!
    It's in the market for 300 gems. For some unknown reason it is under Decorations rather than Nature.

I only wish I could afford one, but buying the Baron's Tent cleaned me out.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnybrook2 View Post
    S8,,, please water the flowers
    BEING A GOOD SPORT is wearing thin so,,,it's a good time to make the adjustments in dew drop rates.
    Spellbound DEW is a BIG problem. All players have to upgrade Theater, tavern and Conservatory to level 6 in order to proceed with the Elves Outpost. I understand the disappointment when given a task that just ISNT DOABLE.
    The Elves Outpost rollout was great but will fade quickly without the resources to move forward with the FUN
    hugs)) Piper
    If you read the new Elves thread, you'll see the newness/fun has worn off. Not very good instructions about trades. Seems you can't do partial trades because tapping the Deliver button under the bird sends everything! Several players, me included, have lost major stores of rare to achieve items when they were never selected for delivery in the first place.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

300 gems for the flower is absurd. You're talking at least $10-$20
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!