Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Executive Chef
    NO FUSS.. NO RUSH!

My problem WAS.. I kept thinking collecting DewDrops as an event, due to the fact the update was presented on Thursday like most events.
    Once I reconsidered this fact and consentrated on other things to do in the game.. things are working out better.

At the moment I have 11DewDrops and I collect only from RED, PURPLE FLOWERS and IVY'S. With red and purple I can make the FloralGlow and Ivy's gives lots of other drops even if Dew is not given... no waste.. no fuss! It's not an event we have to complete.. it's just a possible UPGRADE in the game if we want something extra to do.

Like @Ashley said somewhere back.. I'll just hoard my Dews.. I'm positive I'll NOT reach over the max limit..lol! until some event requires a 6th level building.. then I'll have Dews ready to upgrade particular building needed.

I prefered to invest gems in the 'Limited offer GoldMines' x3, rather than buying the one GemFlower, as on the long run will be able to produce my own gems.. everyday.. instead of wasting hundreds of precious energy and petals.. thus eventually using produced gems of pushing crazy 6th level upgrades immediately needed.

This works out for me.. And I'm ever so happy with the GoldMines exciting collections instead of the unhappy, wild, senseless DewDrops collection that don't have results cause DewDrops are ever so rare. If they drop from the red and purple flowers.. fine. If not I've made another FloralGrowth to use for more energy and my game remains "NO FUSS.. NO RUSH" and remains my "HAPPY PLACE" to visit and relax.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Just how rare are these drops?!

I've collected 100s of times from all types of flowers and collected from Ivy 5 times and still not had any dew drops at all!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post

I've collected 100s of times from all types of flowers and collected from Ivy 5 times and still not had any dew drops at all!
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! You really shouldn't ask questions that you don't want the answer to.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post

I would say 1 every 60/70 energy and even less. the first night I spent 500energy and counted 8!
    The reason I'm not spending much energy anymore.. it's LONG-LASTING and can't be finished in a short time.. even with help of the DewFlower. it's here to stay.. forever!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! You really shouldn't ask questions that you don't want the answer to.
    great answer.. lol!!!!!!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    NO FUSS.. NO RUSH!

My problem WAS.. I kept thinking collecting DewDrops as an event, due to the fact the update was presented on Thursday like most events.
    Once I reconsidered this fact and consentrated on other things to do in the game.. things are working out better.

At the moment I have 11DewDrops and I collect only from RED, PURPLE FLOWERS and IVY'S. With red and purple I can make the FloralGlow and Ivy's gives lots of other drops even if Dew is not given... no waste.. no fuss! It's not an event we have to complete.. it's just a possible UPGRADE in the game if we want something extra to do.

Like @Ashley said somewhere back.. I'll just hoard my Dews.. I'm positive I'll NOT reach over the max limit..lol! until some event requires a 6th level building.. then I'll have Dews ready to upgrade particular building needed.

I prefered to invest gems in the 'Limited offer GoldMines' x3, rather than buying the one GemFlower, as on the long run will be able to produce my own gems.. everyday.. instead of wasting hundreds of precious energy and petals.. thus eventually using produced gems of pushing crazy 6th level upgrades immediately needed.

This works out for me.. And I'm ever so happy with the GoldMines exciting collections instead of the unhappy, wild, senseless DewDrops collection that don't have results cause DewDrops are ever so rare. If they drop from the red and purple flowers.. fine. If not I've made another FloralGrowth to use for more energy and my game remains "NO FUSS.. NO RUSH" and remains my "HAPPY PLACE" to visit and relax.
    Wow three Gold Mines . I bought one and have mostly got golden apples and eggs. Only one gold nugget from the gold mine so far. I hope you get plenty of gold nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post

Your theory will now undergo the peer review stage to see if it warrants publication

Edit: added a to indicate that this is not a rude remark - more of a notification of reaching the next level of the scientific process
    This peer is super happy with the white trillium Intel. Thank you so much for sharing. I got 2 dew so far. 1 in the first batch of 5. tried another set of 5 got nothing. Tried a repeat of the 10 and got another dew. This is miraculous compared to the white poppy, yellow trillium , and rocketspar. I have spent over 500 energy on these flowers and yielded zip.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    NO FUSS.. NO RUSH!

Unfortunately once you max floral growth you again run into same problem with no need for petals if you save those for events where energy is needed.

Storm8 just needs to adjust dew drops and/or add a petal trade.

Executive Chef
    I have a chateau but not a Royal chateau and it does not need leveling up ,,confused here , it's a level 5
    So what's this I read above

Royal Chateau 4 Royal Blocks, 4 Royal Beams, 10 Trade Tickets, 4 Super Glue

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Unfortunately once you max floral growth you again run into same problem with no need for petals if you save those for events where energy is needed.

Storm8 just needs to adjust dew drops and/or add a petal trade.
    no problem maxing on FloralGrowth.. I change into energy which I hoard petals this way become useful
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74