NO FUSS.. NO RUSH!

My problem WAS.. I kept thinking collecting DewDrops as an event, due to the fact the update was presented on Thursday like most events.
Once I reconsidered this fact and consentrated on other things to do in the game.. things are working out better.

At the moment I have 11DewDrops and I collect only from RED, PURPLE FLOWERS and IVY'S. With red and purple I can make the FloralGlow and Ivy's gives lots of other drops even if Dew is not given... no waste.. no fuss! It's not an event we have to complete.. it's just a possible UPGRADE in the game if we want something extra to do.

Like @Ashley said somewhere back.. I'll just hoard my Dews.. I'm positive I'll NOT reach over the max limit..lol! until some event requires a 6th level building.. then I'll have Dews ready to upgrade particular building needed.

I prefered to invest gems in the 'Limited offer GoldMines' x3, rather than buying the one GemFlower, as on the long run will be able to produce my own gems.. everyday.. instead of wasting hundreds of precious energy and petals.. thus eventually using produced gems of pushing crazy 6th level upgrades immediately needed.

This works out for me.. And I'm ever so happy with the GoldMines exciting collections instead of the unhappy, wild, senseless DewDrops collection that don't have results cause DewDrops are ever so rare. If they drop from the red and purple flowers.. fine. If not I've made another FloralGrowth to use for more energy and my game remains "NO FUSS.. NO RUSH" and remains my "HAPPY PLACE" to visit and relax.