Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 373

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

  1. #251
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Still nothing from Ivy, 2 total from flowers. Seriously this game used to be fun but now not so much.

    As for the golden mine, I don't have the option to purchase it any where. And not going to spend 300 gems on a flower so I guess I'm at delete level if that is required to play.
    The Golden Mine is in the market under Decorations for 520 gems

  2. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post
    I ran into the same problem. Ivy is giving no dew, though I used to get 3 from her every collection. And I only got 3 dews, one from 3 different flowers, the whole time I was trying to do the goal.

    I don't know if we gotta wait for another update from them to start dropping again. Can anyone from S8 verify this info? I don't want to keep wasting energy trying to get dew from flowers when no dew will show without the purchase of the Spellbound plant. (I don't have the gems for it) 😬

    Thanks!
    I bought the plant, figuring it will be handy because this appears to be a long term goal. I'm sure we will eventually have to collect from level 6 (or higher!) buildings. The drops from flowers were non-existent before I got the spellbound bloom, (that's the main reason I decided to go ahead and get it) but, ever since I got it, Ivy has stopped dropping dew.....I guess she figures I don't need it anymore now that I have the drops from the bloom. :-/
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

    #return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

  3. #253
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I bought the plant, figuring it will be handy because this appears to be a long term goal. I'm sure we will eventually have to collect from level 6 (or higher!) buildings. The drops from flowers were non-existent before I got the spellbound bloom, (that's the main reason I decided to go ahead and get it) but, ever since I got it, Ivy has stopped dropping dew.....I guess she figures I don't need it anymore now that I have the drops from the bloom. :-/
    I didn't buy the bloom and I'm getting nothing from Ivy for last 2 days. I've collected from white, purple and red flowers and only got one dew from red.

  4. #254
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Yep... that one's maxed out too... For a while I was also using the essence to continue making other items(paste, etc) but since still get drops of those when collecting from other faerie buildings stopped as have more than enough for any future quests.

    At this point I just stay maxed on material to make the Faerie Elixir during events and then "waste" all my other energy gathering items to make trades so at least I get a trade permit for future expansions.

    Was hopeful to stay busy with upgrading stuff to level 6 but with Dew Drops being beyond ridiculous only upgrade the one's that need no Dew so that won't last long either.


    So for time being I'm content getting 6 Petals a day from collecting from Ivy's Hut and will leave flowers alone until a change is made to the drop rate.
    I'm full on everything too. I use (waste?) my extra energy collecting from apples trees for golden apples and chop, chop, chopping rocks for golden nuggets. I agree with whoever it was that noticed that the nuggets are even harder to find than they used to be.

  5. #255
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I bought the plant, figuring it will be handy because this appears to be a long term goal. I'm sure we will eventually have to collect from level 6 (or higher!) buildings. The drops from flowers were non-existent before I got the spellbound bloom, (that's the main reason I decided to go ahead and get it) but, ever since I got it, Ivy has stopped dropping dew.....I guess she figures I don't need it anymore now that I have the drops from the bloom. :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I didn't buy the bloom and I'm getting nothing from Ivy for last 2 days. I've collected from white, purple and red flowers and only got one dew from red.
    I broke down and got the DewFlower (sigh!) as Ivy had stopped giving me Dew for 2days. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life pecking flowers all day forever.. with a terrible, enormous waste of ALL energy that was given, made, plus alicorns. as many, many Dews are needed to finally complete total uplevels.
    Don't know if any of our stat-friends have made the total yet.. but it will be quite alot.

    Anyway.. since I got the Flower.. and maybe only a coincidence.. but Ivy started giving Dew again at every collection. Maybe she's been timed to skip after given a certain amount? Whatever.. Dew is rare! and still remains constant work even having the DewFlower, but at least energy can be used elsewhere.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

  6. #256
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Orlando Fl
    Posts
    436
    S8, ya got me! I got caught up in caring if I Did the Dew. I've been feverishly collecting flowers, clicking on Ivy, getting frustrated, commenting on here, etc. Nice try, but I'm on to you now! There is one thing you overlooked: us getting around to doing the math.

    I didn't bother to keep track of energy, but I keep seeing 70 energy reported as needed on average to find 1 dew, so I will use 70 for my example. 20 dew is needed per beam/block. So, 20x70= 1400 energy per beam/block. For the ones that need 4 beam/blocks to upgrade that is 1400x4 = 5600 energy! For the ones that need 6 total, 8400 energy is needed!! Are you ready for amphitheater?? 5 of each! So 10 beams/blocks at 1400 energy each: 14,000 energy!!

    Level 6 amphitheater upgrade:
    *14,000 energy to make beam/blocks
    *5 gold nuggets
    *311,000 coins

    What do we get for all of this? 46 additional coins each 8 hour collection!! LOLOLOL!!! Thank you!! That means I only have to collect from amphitheater SIX THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY ONE TIMES (6,761), to break even on just the coins spent. That means from collection 6,762 on, the 46 coin increase will be pure profit! Woohoo!

    High level players are the only ones that can even think about using this kind of energy, and we tend to have tens of millions of coins already. So a coin reward for completion? Really? and 46? Is this an August Fools joke?

    I have completely lost interest in this rediculous update already, and have no intention of putting in any effort whatsoever, and taking months/years/decades to do so. If a level 6 building is ever needed to move on in the future, I will be able to use all those gold nuggets I'm not using for upgrades to make gems to skip it.
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 08-23-16 at 12:27 PM.

  7. #257
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    S8, ya got me! I got caught up in caring if I Did the Dew. I've been feverishly collecting flowers, clicking on Ivy, getting frustrated, commenting on here, etc. Nice try, but I'm on to you now! There is one thing you overlooked: us getting around to doing the math.

    I didn't bother to keep track of energy, but I keep seeing 70 energy reported as needed on average to find 1 dew, so I will use 70 for my example. 20 dew is needed per beam/block. So, 20x70= 1400 energy per beam/block. For the ones that need 4 beam/blocks to upgrade that is 1400x4 = 5600 energy! For the ones that need 6 total, 8400 energy is needed!! Are you ready for amphitheater?? 5 of each! So 10 beams/blocks at 1400 energy each: 14,000 energy!!

    Level 6 amphitheater upgrade:
    *14,000 energy to make beam/blocks
    *5 gold nuggets
    *311,000 coins

    What do we get for all of this? 46 additional coins each 8 hour collection!! LOLOLOL!!! Thank you!! That means I only have to collect from amphitheater SIX THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY ONE TIMES (6,761), to break even on just the coins spent. That means from collection 6,762 on, the 46 coin increase will be pure profit! Woohoo!

    High level players are the only ones that can even think about using this kind of energy, and we tend to have tens of millions of coins already. So a coin reward for completion? Really? and 46? Is this an August Fools joke?

    I have completely lost interest in this rediculous update already, and have no intention of putting in any effort whatsoever, and taking months/years/decades to do so. If a level 6 building is ever needed to move on in the future, I will be able to use all those gold nuggets I'm not using for upgrades to make gems to skip it.
    That's even worse than the 6 minutes for upgrading the sparkling mine!

  8. #258
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    801
    Hey oliverrr11, have you broken down and bought the flower?
    Last edited by ashley224; 08-23-16 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Autocorrect not correct

  9. #259
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Orlando Fl
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Hey oliverrr11, have you broken down and bought the flower?
    Ha! You funny.

  10. #260
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Ha! You funny.
    Yay! I'm not the last hold out!

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •