Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Fashion Designer
    there should be some significant incentive to upgrade to level 6 and a more reasonable way to get there!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    To add on to this question: Would you be willing to confirm that ANYTHING drops Spellbound Dew? Anything at all????
    Quote Originally Posted by robino23 View Post
    Literally laughing out loud. ��
    Oh my goodness, me too, my family thinks I'm crazy...the best laugh I've had in a week!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just hoping that after the Desert Nights is finally over, we can get better drops. Ever since it began, the drops from a lot of my buildings, mines, rocks have been stingie(sp?). When I was hoping for stain glass and sand, the rocks were a horrible source. Now, that I've achieved and finished level 10....I'm looking for minerals and, the majority of times, I'm getting sand instead of the jewels, silver ore, etc. Frustrating to say the least! Ugh!

Spellbound input

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Yes, upgrading the sparkling mine from level 5 to level 6 reduced collection time by 6 minutes.
    I haven't been able to collect dew drops from the flowers either. I've visited Ivy's house three times and only received dew drops on the first visit. Also, I've visited my chateau twice and neither of them have registered on the counter for the event? Does anyone have any advice?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    To add on to this question: Would you be willing to confirm that ANYTHING drops Spellbound Dew? Anything at all????
    Snort! Ya, flowers aren't doing the dew at all.

So, it takes 80 dew to make blocks and beams for one upgrade. Given an average of ZERO drops of dew every day, we can expect to have all of our buildings upgraded NEVER. Okay, then. ???
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Snort! Ya, flowers aren't doing the dew at all.

So, it takes 80 dew to make blocks and beams for one upgrade. Given an average of ZERO drops of dew every day, we can expect to have all of our buildings upgraded NEVER. Okay, then. ???
    Haha...I am one of the 'lucky' ones that has a drop rate of 2 in the first 24 hours. So that means that if I play religiously for 40 days, I can do ONE upgrade!! That's 9 upgrades a year....so in 3 or 4 years I might have all the upgrades done. It makes Sister, Sister look like a fast track goal!

Oh, wait....I was a little optimistic. I had to use 7 days worth of Alicorns to get those 2 dew leafs. So revised calculation is one per day; one every 80 days; 4 per annum......7 or 8 years should do it!

Oh, wait again....S8, please note that my calculations above are based on me not requiring any energy for anything else. So could you please hold off all new storylines and events for about 8 years while I continue to collect from flowers. Thank you.
    Last edited by newzealander; 08-19-16 at 06:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by terri81 View Post
    I haven't been able to collect dew drops from the flowers either. I've visited Ivy's house three times and only received dew drops on the first visit. Also, I've visited my chateau twice and neither of them have registered on the counter for the event? Does anyone have any advice?
    You are talking 2 different events... For the Spellbound upgrade imho don't bother checking flowers until Storm8 ups the drop rate...

For the Royal Chateau step wher it tells to search 4 times you actually have to go on 4 adventures... They messed up the instructions... Again!
    Last edited by netwiz3; 08-19-16 at 06:22 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by terri81 View Post
    This is addressed in more detail in post one, you need to go on a new adventure

Post one in the other thread, called betrayal

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Woohoo I'm crafting my 1st beam and dancing around the room....NOT. No more dew left!
    You can bet we'll be given timed goals which will include collecting from level 6 buildings so that we go into panic mode and use gems ughhh!!
    I may just hold off upgrading and make and hoard all the beams and blocks having them ready for any surprises.....haaa lol I said all the beams and blocks lol I may have 5 in a year's time at this rate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    question...

do the buildings that get upgraded past level 5 change in looks? or do they stay the same with just a few more coins for collection?

also, i have been sitting on gems since the " aligate era" and was wondering if i should get the gold mine or this flower dew thing? any suggestions?....also i have no prob keeping my gems and waiting for my 5x5 waterfall...
    What is the 5 x 5 waterfall? Or is it a suggestion?

Edit by me... It is a Wishlist item Cyn wants! ... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-19-16 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Added answer.