Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jo_fitz View Post
    300 gems for the flower is absurd. You're talking at least $10-$20
    Or a lot of gems saved during the next few events/adventures/trades. Treat this as a LONG term goal and keep plugging away on the side if not willing to pay money for the faster dew drops. I finally gave in since I already had the gems setting around and could use a way to get rid of items that I get regularly that have been maxed for a long time... I'll ignore trades for items hard to come by.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Hi Meme,,yes, I read your posts on all and thx for all the info and CAUTION " noted for everyone. It's very much appreciated. Without feedback from players S8 wouldn't be able to fix the kinks,,,hang in there dear Meme. Hugs)) Piper

Hmm... I ended up completing this goal a while ago by upgrading my only level 5 cottage to level 6 and now I've found visiting it doesn't seem to count for the "Tell One, Tell All" goal from the Adamant Alchemy quests which includes visiting a level 5 cottage. Not sure if this was an oversight since it was noted in the latest storybook event that higher levels of the pirate tavern counted even if the goals only asked for level 2 or 3.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by embroideress View Post
    Hmm... I ended up completing this goal a while ago by upgrading my only level 5 cottage to level 6 and now I've found visiting it doesn't seem to count for the "Tell One, Tell All" goal from the Adamant Alchemy quests which includes visiting a level 5 cottage. Not sure if this was an oversight since it was noted in the latest storybook event that higher levels of the pirate tavern counted even if the goals only asked for level 2 or 3.
    I'll flag this ...

Quote Originally Posted by drepanum View Post
    I have been trying to collect from flowers but have not yet seen one spellbound dew. How difficult could it be to make this available. If you are requesting level 6 it must be doable.
    I have collected 30 since they were introduced. I have only ever been able to craft one of 4 spellbound pieces needed in order to just upgrade one level 6 building. Meaning I have one 1/4 for just one building. How is everyone playing? I certainly can't complete any goals. Game has been declining for the last 6 months drastically. I took a month break after playing daily since introduced, hoping maybe the makers were have problems, but now it feels incoherent and just spinning my wheels going nowhere with no purpose. Anyone? What gives?
    Scarletfyr

Spellbound dew

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    I have collected 30 since they were introduced....
    I have not been able to get any from flowers and the only dew I have gotten is from Ivy. She drops 1-3 each time you collect from her hut. But it's very hard to get enough to make the beams and blocks needed for lev 6. Also the flower which is crazy-- 300 gems?! I'd no longer available. Very frustrating! Hope storm 8 fixes the flowers to actually drop dew
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-05-16 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Quote Originally Posted by dragonairon View Post
    I have not been able to get any from flowers and the only dew I have gotten is from Ivy. She drops 1-3 each time you collect from her hut. But it's very hard to get enough to make the beams and blocks needed for lev 6. Also the flower which is crazy-- 300 gems?! I'd no longer available. Very frustrating! Hope storm 8 fixes the flowers to actually drop dew
    The spellbound bloom is under Decorations rather than Nature in the market.

In relation to any goals that require you collect from a particular level building (eg, L5) and yours is level 6, this should now be resolved. There have been a few scattered posts across various main story goals where there have been problems with level 6 buildings being recognised.

You should be able to collect from a level 6 building to complete the Goals. Please let me know if you don't.

-----------
    we are still missing exact collection times for a few buildings in the Resource Buildings (3rd table). If you've upgraded, can you please post... I'd like to move these details into the Building Guide.

Thanks!

-----------

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    All I have tried nothing yet
    I collected from two Red Trillium and one Moon Flower (not longer in the market I think), and I got one Spellbound Dew. I'm sorry but I don't know which of them the drop came from At least i'm hoping it was to any help And I tend to get 1-3 Spellbound Dew every second or third time I collect from Ivy's Hut.