Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 Update - Betrayal, Part 1 (Queen Ivinea) | Goals/notes in post 1

Rhino Keeper

Priming the pump

Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    High number drops of yellow dust not happening for me.

Made first scissors that left me with no dust. Knights returned from adventure and dropped one dust. Chateau dropped no dust. Sent knights off again - so back to zero dust.

Looks like a long term goal for me
    Yes, you must not make shears if that uses all your dust! You should first go on the quest to get more dust.

Releasing Azalea removed her from inventory. (Yes, I realize I'm stating the obvious, lol, but I still checked to see.)

Also, after testing the scissors, the ability to craft them disappears, so anyone planning to make souvenirs should do so before clicking test!
    I'm guessing the same goes for the yellow dust.....collect any extras before testing the scissors. I have an adventure out now and I expect it will be the last one, just wondering if it will drop any dust, now that I've moved on.

Ps. I hope we don't have to wait too long to find out who the real culprit is!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Releasing Azalea removed her from inventory. (Yes, I realize I'm stating the obvious, lol, but I still checked to see.)

Also, after testing the scissors, the ability to craft them disappears, so anyone planning to make souvenirs should do so before clicking test!
    I'm guessing the same goes for the yellow dust.....collect any extras before testing the scissors. I have an adventure out now and I expect it will be the last one, just wondering if it will drop any dust, now that I've moved on.

Ps. I hope we don't have to wait too long to find out who the real culprit is!
    yes, the adventure is gone and my last one gave me 4 dust.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Farm Supplier
    I have a chateau but it does not say royal chateau- I have the Kings Keep - does that make a difference?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    I have a chateau but it does not say royal chateau- I have the Kings Keep - does that make a difference?
    The chateau is the royal chateau because it gives royal points. If you look on the back of the inventory card, it will tell you that it is a royal building.

Fashion Designer
    I seem to be stuck. I finally found the yellow dust. Read the story about going out in pairs, then I was directed to the castle. When my knights returned, however there was no new adventure. I have restarted several times, and keep collecting from the Royal Chateau, but no more yellow dust. I can't find the original one I got in my inventory either. It has disappeared. Any help appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I seem to be stuck. I finally found the yellow dust. Read the story about going out in pairs, then I was directed to the castle. When my knights returned, however there was no new adventure. I have restarted several times, and keep collecting from the Royal Chateau, but no more yellow dust. I can't find the original one I got in my inventory either. It has disappeared. Any help appreciated.
    Perhaps it has reset somehow? Which challenge do you currently have in your book?

Fashion Designer
    I still have the full circle challenge, even though I thought I had finished it
    I'm not getting any yellow dust, and I don't have the adventure. Something wrong here.
    Restarted iPad, still nothing.

Some hours later - I think it has reset now, finally got a yellow dust, and we're off!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 08-21-16 at 12:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I hope we don't have to wait too long to find out who the real culprit is!
    It's that scumbag The Baron!

That piece of cloth we found before was definitely his outfit.

Guess we'll be waiting a month or two before Betrayal Part 2 comes...

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Ah, thankyou pink pig, it does too. That's actually a bit confusing, I took it to mean visit the chateau 4 times, I don't expect to be the only one, but you never know. Anyhow, castle adv comes back in 4 hrs so will see how long this one is then.
    I did same thing and spent 24 gems before I figured it out . It could have been clearer 😱

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast