Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 Update - Betrayal, Part 1 (Queen Ivinea) | Goals/notes in post 1

Fashion Designer
    So glad I came here! Was thinking about speeding up a spire as I need one more collection from watchtower/spire/chateau to get to second phase of this. I'll wait now as I sent my knights to the dark caves (they needed a break from all that desert sand!) and they won't be back until morning.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	159.0 KB 
ID:	32961
    Supplies need for new chateau adventure

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I fell for it too! Went directly to my Royal Chateau like the dialog & goal said. Nothing in the dialog about adventuring was even mentioned.
    Why does S8 keep doing this??? The wording about Zabrina going on your game board & not in inventory hasn't been changed after all this time & now this!
    The next several pages will be nothing but posts now about this goal & how the RC is not ticking off their visits. How could you not think this would be confusing S8?
    Thurston: Though our history with Queen Ivinea has been difficult, I will put forth my best effort to find and rescue her! As stated in the Knight's Code, Rule 47: 'Thou shalt help any in need, no matter what!'

The clue in this part talks about knights, rescuing.. reading it more than once, it's understandable that knights are involved, thus an adventure is needed. Hints were given where to go. The wording just fooled us if we read quickly and assumed was the ordinary RoyalChateau.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I think I visited the royal chateau to get my first yellow dust and then was able to go on an adventure. I've been on two adventures so far and my goal book is at 2 of 4. My adventure gave me additional dust to go on the next adventure. Not sure about drop rates. I also think you can collect additional dust from Royal chateau building

Ok, so we will only get the yellow dust now from the adventure?
    I took out all my taverns, Jewelers, Marketplaces etc. I just wanna know if collecting from them will give me extra dust.
    If not, "I'll clean up my house" and put it away. Don't wanna waste energy.☺️

How about from Royal Chateau, the actual building, any chance of yellow dust from there again?

Please let me know.
    Thanks S8!

Farm Supplier
    Yay! Everything seems to be running smoothly, just waiting for my knights to return so I can get going on the next task of searching the chateau! Whoot! Busy busy busy! Picking flowers collecting, fishing in ponds, fighting Nagas' yay!
    Great having things in my "book" again, but I have to admit it's a little confusing!! Lol!! Love it! Got out of the groove of things and now we seem to be moving along again!

3rd adventure gave me 2 yellow dust. Looks like random drops. First adventure gave me 3, but don't remember 2nd adventure drop. Have 4 more hours to collect from Royal chateau building before I can confirm yellow dust drops from there. I don't know if there are any other sources for dust at this point. Goal book also states 3 of 4 after 3rd adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    Part 3
    Forge Shimmering Shears x5
    Test Shimmering Shears x5

Shimmer Shears requires:
    Yellow Dust x5
    Enchanter's Essence x3
    Iron Ore x25

1 hour

Rhino Keeper
    Getting Yellow Dust from Chateau Building , got 1 (Timer 6 hours)
    Also from "Search the Royal Chateau" Adventure, so far 2 each time (Timer 2hours)

BUT so silly having to use Yellow Dust in Adventure to GET Yellow Dust!!!

Fashion Designer
    I guess I'm really lucky, each of my 2 adventures returned 4 yellow dust.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast